Pullip and Namu Birthday Set
A friend of mine has this set MIB and wants to know what it is worth today since she wants to sell it.

Here are some pics:
[Image: DSC03010.jpg]
[Image: DSC03016.jpg]
[Image: DSC03017.jpg]
[Image: DSC03020.jpg]
[Image: DSC03022.jpg]
[Image: DSC03023.jpg]

The set is mint in box- never been opened. The box does has some shelf wear. The tape at the top has peeled a bit and there is some creasing on the corners and along the back of the box. The box condition isn't bad- just not perfect. You can see the certificate through the front window. They are number 277/ 300.

Thank you so much for your help! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
These are NRFB (even better than MIB) smile

MIB is when they have been removed from the box but then returned with everything in As New condition and with no pieces missing. (from what I understand)

Hmmm as for price I think around $300?
The pullip alone has been selling for well over $200, the cheapest I have seen the set nrfb like this recently was around $400.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Wow! And the first set? I wish I will have it one day! sad
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Given the rarity of the set there isn't really any set price based on market trends any one person can give you to be certain...

i would say easy $400-$500 minimum though, to hazard a ballpark figure.

Edit: I actually had a mild heart attack thinking it was the other happy birthday set to be honest. And I would pay possibly even more than $500 for *that* set, so I don't find it hard to believe someone would pay the same for this one.

Anyone feel free to disagree with me.
[Image: richestoresin.png]
Tagi, I think the HB1 set is currently on eBay, actually!

Also would say $400-$500 for this set, NRFB. I remember about a year ago one girl sold them separately each for $250 and got it relatively easily. She opened the box just to do so.