We got an office!
It still needs some final touches, but I was too excited to finally have the office somewhat finished I couldn't wait to share with someone smile

How it looked when I first started.
[Image: 5765932133_8f8928a9a1.jpg]

And today!
[Image: 5819093979_8f1b082af1_z.jpg]

I got some Re-ment items today, and I made the file boxes, iMac, and iPad with paper.
[Image: 5819094065_3b0176a355_z.jpg]

This corner is still pretty bare but I just wanted to show off the espresso machine, which is just amazing. One day I'd like to have a real kitchen to put it in.
[Image: 5819094257_a492c1355a.jpg]
OH! Wonderful little office is wonderful!
Where on earth did you get that cute wee desk?!

I love the colours you chose for the office space. >w<
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
That is amazing and cute! I love all the details, and that ipad is so cute!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
I got the desk & chairs from eBay. I think they're Barbie but I'm not 100% sure, but for once I didn't have to spray paint the furniture to cover the ugly pink. LOL. I particularly like the chairs, although I had a bit of trouble keeping Kono-Hana sitting in it. Here's a better picture of the desk & chairs.
[Image: 5819204107_f0e7fd6b81_z.jpg]
Amazing attentions to detail! This is lovely! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Woow! That is an amazing office. It could be real XD
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
Amazing! How did you make that iMac and iPad?? *0* Or those windows? Waaah it all looks so pristine *u*

Do you have a tutorial on how to make some of those things? smile
how very lovely! I'd like to make a room set for my girls one day x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
OMG this is freakin perfect, it even has a lamp Rawr!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Look awesome hon! I love it ^^
I love your office! Were you the one with the really nice ikea cabinet with working lights? I think it would be awesome if you could show us how to make those props...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
ooooh, I love that office <33 all the little details are wonderful, god I can't wait to have a dolls house!! awesome job smile

Wow, wonderful job!!!

I have those same chairs and desk in Eric's office (yes, they are Barbie...or "Vintage Mattel," as Pam calls it LOL). They *are* really hard to get the dolls to stay seated in.

That cappuccino machine is so cool, and I love how much detail you've got in your office.

Seriously lovely job! yay
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
How fun; what a great office. I love all the little details you added. That little cabinet is awesome. grin
Wow, what an awesome doll room! It's so detailed and colorful!! I'm jealous. LOL