Look at this anomaly
Here she is, my grail doll Lunatic Alice, purchased from N0xx7.
She's called Anomaly:

[Image: IMG_9569.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9561.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9553.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9550.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9530.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9528.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9503.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9535.jpg]

I will probably leave her stock since she is just perfect like this Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She is beautiful <33 I really like her stock too.

Man, I don't even like Dals and I like this one a lot! She's beautiful, spark grin
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

She's so pretty. I can see why you want to leave her in her stock look. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's lovely! Her stock fits her perfectly!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
She is very pretty! smile
Very amazing girl smile I really like stock face-up and clothing, I hope you will enjoy her presence smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Thank you all so much Heart 2

@ ver2: Thank you, hun smile Maybe you will have a Dal soon, too. I didn't like them in the beginning, either^^
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I love how dark she is, and her eyes are so striking!
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!
I'm so glad your happy with her :B ! She is dark, lovely girl.

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
I'm more than happy with her smile

But I'm still not used to having a Dal, everytime I look at her I think I did something wrong and made her mad Tongue
(07-08-2011, 07:22 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: I'm more than happy with her smile

But I'm still not used to having a Dal, everytime I look at her I think I did something wrong and made her mad Tongue

Teehee!! Yes I understand completely! ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
so cute *-*
She's cute! yay
Awwww her "Bad look" is sooo awesome! I like her Wig, too <3