Suiseiseki
I didn't find a thread for her when searching.

How much would a Suiseiseki go for? She's in great condition with box, complete stock and card. She has some green staining though, due to her stock outfit.
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
I have a similar question except my girl is NRFB. She's the one with the scissors right?
She has the green dress. She is $110 on PullipStyle right now.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
(10-12-2011, 02:40 AM)Alicewonder Wrote: I have a similar question except my girl is NRFB. She's the one with the scissors right?

No, that's Souseiseki, Suiseiseki's twin. smile
Sui has a watering can.
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
(10-12-2011, 02:42 AM)Lilanie Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 02:40 AM)Alicewonder Wrote: I have a similar question except my girl is NRFB. She's the one with the scissors right?

No, that's Souseiseki, Suiseiseki's twin. smile
Sui has a watering can.

Sou is $98 on PS right now.
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Thanks! So would $90 or 95 be ok?
Probably!
Feedback!!My Flickr