Kinami goes riding
Kinami has been feeling antsy lately needing changes. She got a new hairstyle but that wasn't enough, so today she got a bad boy bike.
[Image: 6053881695_61a20cfd90_z.jpg]
[Image: 6053881873_aa8c7fbe38_z.jpg]

She clearly needs proper gear but wanted to test it out right away before taking it out on the road.
I love the bike! And Kinami looks very different & pretty with her new hair. I love her eyes!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Love it! I must bring my Rida over so you can borrow her stock for pictures. My payment will be in kitten time! XD
(08-18-2011, 09:19 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love the bike! And Kinami looks very different & pretty with her new hair. I love her eyes!
Thanks! I loved her previous big fluffy wig but she wants more edgy now. Black wig looks nice on her but she might need something shorter. But it really brings out her eyes smile

(08-18-2011, 04:17 PM)Teslithia Wrote: Love it! I must bring my Rida over so you can borrow her stock for pictures. My payment will be in kitten time! XD
LOL, yeah let's do that next week. Bonnie stopped biting and scratching the hell out of people so she's more fun to be around LOL

I have to work on getting bits and pieces together for Kinami's biker outfit. Hopefully I'll have time to take her outside today for some better pictures.
Love it!!!

Where did you get that bike!!!
I bought it on eBay, it's an Indian motorcycle in 1/6 scale smile
With all the madness with Hurricane Irene there hasn't been much chance to be outside, but Teslithia kindly lent us her Rida's outfit for Kinami to try on. I think she looks really good in it!
[Image: 6097911042_9f2c4b479f.jpg]
Wow! So Pretty and Cool Special 2
hehe awesome, I bought my girls a dirt bike a few weeks ago, it's away being painted atm, hope it looks as cool as yours! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Wow, that bike looks fantastic! She definitely has a "tough" look now!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Thank you everyone. I'm really excited about her, as she becomes closer and closer to the personality & look I wanted for her. I've actually been spending too much time with her and neglecting my other girls. I guess I have a thing for Bad Girls LOL