Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson
Here are Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir) and Crimson (Lunatic Queen) who I got like two months ago who and haven't posted pics of so far smile

Amalia:
[Image: IMG_0147.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0156.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0158.jpg]

Bloody Mary:
[Image: IMG_0170.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0179.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0188.jpg]

Crimson:
[Image: IMG_0202.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0211.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0223.jpg]

All the dolls are absolutely stunning, if you don't already own them I really recommend them Heart 2

As soon as I have time and money I will post profiles of all my dolls and get them really detailed outfits to match their stories and characters LOL

Thanks for watching Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thank you for posting these, I love what you've done with Mir, she looks stunning! You've got me tempted by her now, lol. & that wig on Elisabeth is gorgeous. are you keeping your LQ stock? I love the pic of her on the blank pony btw :p

Oooh your Bloody Mary is brilliant! Love how you've given Mir Elisabeth's wig and eye-chips. Way to go re-using and mixing up stock pieces you already have to create such a great new combination! *thumbs up*
Oh My ! They are all 3 so stunning smile Elisabeth looks so beautiful in that wig and with the dark eyes, Mir is --- WOW in Lis' chips and wig and LQ is as lovely as she always is ! You tempt me to change Mir's wig slash I have all the girls kept stock but ... hmmmm
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
All three of these lovely ladies look amazing! They're so dramatic~ I really love the picture of Crimson riding the large project pony!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
A wonderful trio of dark beauties!
@ Lilcurly:
Yes, Mir is stunning! I wanted this doll from the beginning on but it took a while until I really got her... Her eye make-up is just to die for, you need her in your family Heart 2
That wig on Elisabeth belongs to Sfoglia who wears Mir's wig, those 3 girls just changed their wigs^^
And yes, I will keep my LQ stock, just as my LA because those characters are perfect stockwise. Maybe I will change her wig one day smile

@ NectarineFire:
Thank you so much! Since I bought a lot of dolls the last months I didn't have enough money to buy new eyes and wigs and clothes so I had to go with the stuff I already had and I love the results Heart 2

@ Miss Edith:
Thanks so much for the compliment! I think Mir looks just perfect with a rich blonde wig, since I once saw an owner pic of her with a blonde wig I knew this colour was perfect for her Heart 2

@ milkytea:
Thank you, I love when I get my girls to look as dramatic as I want them to look. First I only wanted to take pics of Crimson on the pony but it looks so great that I display her this way now Heart 2

@ Cornflower Blue:
Aaawwww thank you so much! Dark dolls are my passion Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Three scary but lovely girls. Amalia skin tone fit her wig perfect, great pick! She looks like a girl how lived in the victorian time and became a vampire. Lovely!
They are soooo cool! I really love Bloody Mary and Crimson *__* <3
Thank you so much for your sweet compliments Heart 2