She's here!! (pic heavy)
[Image: DSCF4841.jpg]
I could barely wait to open the box. (My cats were excited too.)

[Image: DSCF4842.jpg]
Wrapped!

[Image: DSCF4843.jpg]
"Please, kind madam, let me out?"

[Image: DSCF4844.jpg]
"Ahh, I can breathe..."

[Image: DSCF4845.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4846.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4847.jpg]
MUAH Heart 2

[Image: DSCF4848.jpg]
"Er, hello"

[Image: DSCF4849.jpg]
Special 2 "It feels great to be able to bend my knees!"

[Image: DSCF4850.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4852.jpg]
Innocent "I have to go meet the others, don't I?"

[Image: DSCF4853.jpg]
The new family. (Sorry, naked Kirsche... at least your sister has pants now!)

She is gorgeous, her hair is SUPER soft and lovely, and I believe I have a new favorite child. :3
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Cute! I really have wanted a LQ for a while too XD Your pics tempt me so XD
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I've named her Delilah. My photos are terrible, they don't do her justice. I need to take her out when the leaves change color here and do a proper shoot!
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Awww this reminds me of when I first got my LQ! She was my very first Pullip so she'll always have a special place in my heart. Congratulations on yours, she's such a beautiful girl!

Are you planning on keeping her stock or customize her in any way?
She's staying stock for now smile I don't want to customize her, but if it "happens", it happens! (I'm sure you know what I mean! haha)
Feedback!!My Flickr

She's beautiful! I'm glad she finally arrived~

Your family looks very cute, but I do hope that poor Naked Kirsche gets clothing soon, haha. n_n
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
yay!! I'm glad yours has arrived smile (& a little jelous, lol!). She does look so gorgeous, man I can't wait for mine to get here :p

Yay for LQ!!!

She is absolutely gorgeous, I am keeping mine stock, too. But she is horrible to get out of that box, right Tongue
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(08-26-2011, 07:25 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: Yay for LQ!!!

She is absolutely gorgeous, I am keeping mine stock, too. But she is horrible to get out of that box, right Tongue

lol, yes, I was so afraid I was going to miss something tied in and snap it off >.< and putting her shoes on was a nightmare!! 'Course it doesn't help that I live in a studio apartment and my cats wouldn't leave me alone... hahah.
Feedback!!My Flickr