Pixachii's Feedback
+1 as seller! Thank you for being so patient with me. :3
+1 as a swap organizer!

I've never participated in a "Traveling Doll" swap before, but Pixachii kept it organized and provided up-to-date info for everything I needed to know. Thanks for being a great host! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a swap organizer.

Sorry I'm late with my feedback, I completely forgot to leave a positive rating for you! I enjoyed hosting Penny the Traveling Yeolume. You got the organization of it down to a science, and I'd gladly participate in the next traveling doll swap you organize. Thank you so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+5 as a buyer. Waited very patiently for several commissioned Dal/Yeolume leggings, and was very communicative. Recommended! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 As swap organizer! Pixachii was great at communicating with me before Penny arrived and before she moved on to the next host home. smile She answered any questions I had! This was my first travelling doll experience and I loved it! I would definitely participate again if you were to run another one. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
pixachii bought Tiphona's stock from me. She was super friendly and paid promptly. Great experience! wink