Adorable Doll Bed
On the MLP forum, a user gave us the inside scoop of an awesome doll bed that was big enough for a MSD BJD on sale at Ikea for only $20. Planning on getting one eventually, I ran out to pick it up. It came with a default bedding, but it was kinda flimsy so I spent most of the night sewing a new one while watching MLP:FiM Season 1.

Here is a direct link to the bed if anyone wants to go to Ikea to pick it up. I tried to see if you can order it online, but the option isn't there. I found it in the Children's department. It comes in a box that looks kinda like a pizza box. Assembly took me 3 minutes & it's only 4 screws. Very simple.
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10101664

Here's some shots!

[Image: 6161965262_d89aaa334b.jpg]

[Image: 6161429815_a422c2cb3a.jpg]

[Image: 6161967120_f0a2e5f3fe.jpg]

[Image: 6161968238_500b54f521.jpg]

[Image: 6161432605_3f95fba112.jpg]
wow - i cant ever get over how much bigger MSDs are compared to pullips - but man is that a big bed - i wouldnt mind having my own bed that big
how lovely x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Awwww looks so comfortable Special 2
That doll bed is so dreamy. Makes me wish there was an Ikea in Hawaii. All we got here is Pier1 and that's not nearly the same thing. At all.

I think you did an awesome job of making plushy new bedding for it--and I love that it has lots of pillows. Very nice!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
@Kira If you really like it, maybe you can convince a certain New Yorker to pick it up for you next time she goes out there. grin

I'm going to order some fabric tomorrow & do a Halloween, Fall & Christmas theme. Even though I have no doll in it right now. XD
The new bedding you made is so cute~
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
That bed is awesome!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)