Byul Lilith
I'm asking for a price check for someone on mlparena smile. Here is her description:
From what I can tell, Lilith's face is mint, I can't see any hint of scratches or other marks. Some of her eyelashes on the left lid appear to be a little short, but I've never touched them so she must have come like that.
Her right arm has a lot of issues, it falls out at the elbow almost constantly and I'm not sure how to fix this. The ball joint in her knee also is cracked in the middle, which makes her leg very loose and is probably going to be an issue if it isn't fixed.
Otherwise, she's about as perfect as pullips get. I've never removed her wig, and I have all her stock with the exception of some little white and red things I seem to have misplaced (these may have been fangs?). I also have her box.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Anyone that have any idea? I have seen someone post her NRFB for $250 here just today, but this perticular girl is a bit worse off. Any help would be great as there are a couple of people interested in her that are waiting for a price smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
ive seen them go from $100 NRFB up to $300 NRFB - i guess it all depends on whos selling it
I would start at $200 but be flexible, if she can get that much great! if not, I'd honestly expect closer to $150.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Does anyone know if Lillith has come down in price? I really want a Lillith and I've seen one for $250 NRFB but I'm thinking that is a little bit more than I want to pay.
Hi^^
I have a question: I'm considering to sell my Lilith- she's out of box but only stood in a showcase. She has absolutely no flaws and her stock is complete.
What do you think can I ask for her? :/
Does anyone know a current price for a nude & bald Lilith?