Jewelry Box Raider
I didn't list this in my dolly resolutions, but I'm going to try the A Doll a Week Challenge. I really want to work on my camera skills (even though I use a point and shoot), and my goal is to buy a light box in the next month or so. My room has terrible lighting, but it's finally winter around here, so no taking my girls outside.

To start off my photo challenge, Alexis, my newest girl, went a head and raided my jewelry box. It's only fitting as she is Catwoman.

[Image: 6631287355_d6207240af.jpg]

It started innocently enough. She just put her feet up on my jewelry box, but soon she was rummaging through it all.

[Image: 6631288939_1163f89b84.jpg]

She found quite a few shiny things to enjoy.

[Image: 6631289691_40eb3eb43b.jpg]
She was very reluctant to give anything back, but luckily for me, in a way, I don't own anything very nice. Once she found out there were no real diamonds, she was quick to give it back.
She's a very lovely doll! And cute pics too, I think you did very well with no proper lighting x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Yeah, you did awesomely! She looks so pretty in that outfit too! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
A doll a week sounds like an awesome challenge, I will try that, too!

Oh and lovely pics by the way, she looks much better like this than in her stock outfit Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)