All in the Family
It's been a while....but here's a few pictures of my current Pullip family. XD It's changed a lot over the two years (!) I've been in the hobby...grown and then gotten smaller due to space issues.....

[Image: S6305302.jpg]
Becky is a JouJou dal...I love her in the brown wig but I might change her eyes...:3

[Image: S6305301.jpg]
Trillian is a Zuora. She helps to run a bakery with her Daddy.

[Image: S6305300.jpg]
Jeni is a custom Alte and Laveris is a Melissa. They are best friends and more, inseperable and always getting into some trouble...^_~

[Image: S6305297.jpg]
These two just got their new wigs today! XD Laurel is a custom and Barry is Another King. He is the evil ruler of a Kingdom and she is the Captain of the Guard....they can't find the right way to tell one another how they really feel!

[Image: S6305282.jpg]
Zelare is a custom. He is a sweet guy who loves to cook...you can see he has made a nice meal for his boyfriend who is not yet home........but will be soon. smile

What a wonderful family!
I love all their personalities n.n

I think Trillian is my favorite! Heart
Btw, those little pastries are ADORABLE.
Where did you get those little cookies. D:
I see Becky kept the hat I sent her in! ^^
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
(01-12-2012, 06:25 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: I see Becky kept the hat I sent her in! ^^

I think it suits her! :3

(01-12-2012, 05:59 AM)Miruku Bunny Wrote: What a wonderful family!
I love all their personalities n.n

I think Trillian is my favorite! Heart
Btw, those little pastries are ADORABLE.
Where did you get those little cookies. D:

Thanks. grin I love Trillian, she's such a beautiful Pullip, Zuora's stock wig does her no justice! XD

The pastries and cookies are rement! smile I forget which set but I think playscaleminis.com stocks some still? ^^
Oooh! How have I not heard of this site before! Oh My
Thank you!!!
You're welcome. smile