Isul Vesselle
Noah (Jimmy X) finally has another Isul in the house to hang out with. The first thing I did after Jude (Vesselle) arrived, was take off the ugly stock wig and swap his eyechips with Noah's.

While they were apart, without the distractions of wigs, eyes, and clothes, I couldn't help but notice their faceups are rather similar. Especially the color palette:
[Image: 6797358907_94a9b733c5_z.jpg]

[Image: 6833161619_b0925bb994_z.jpg]
Noah now has Vesselle's blue eyechips backed with blue foil. I've wanted to give him blue eyes for a long time. Jude has Jimmy X's teal eyechips backed with emerald green foil and he appropriated my Assa's wig. I'm not sure if he'll keep this look, but at least he won't be sitting around in pieces waiting for me to decide on his look.

[Image: 6814464981_8ff7c548e1_z.jpg]
Jude came with Emmaline (Charlemagne), his little sister.
woah, very similar ... but PURE LOVE for both your gorgeous Isul boys! noah still steals my breath in those wonderful blue chips!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
I really like all the wig & eye swapping you did. Jude looks wonderful in the Assa's wig--and I love the green eyes with that hair color. And of course, Noah in blue looks cooler than ever. Those foiled type of stock eyechips are my favorite type.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks! Noah will probably keep those eyechips, but I'd like to try something more on the olive green or hazel side for Jude. And that's also why I was very curious about the cabachon eyes.