Flower Child in Polka Dots
My mini me, Pullip Sabrina.

I made her outfit too (pictures to follow. Too sleepy to edit).

Thank you for viewing. Happy

[Image: 6872147567_b41250f408_z.jpg]

[Image: 6872408871_720e11fc8e_z.jpg]

[Image: 6872372611_c2c1d84bcb_z.jpg]

[Image: 6872455339_d04d3de779_z.jpg]
She's beautiful! I just love love love her wig! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Oh..my..goodness!!!
I adore her, she is beautiful!! <33
Absolutely beautiful! I love her wig smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
Thank you. smile I got her wig from Iplehouse.

More pictures:

[Image: 6874556289_a9125ab810_z.jpg]

[Image: 6874543805_c15c3f353a_z.jpg]

[Image: 6874547661_3faaaf28e1_z.jpg]
She is beautiful and lovely dress. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She's like the summer sun. Which is lovely to see in the middle of a cold, grey winter.
She is absolutely gorgeous! smile
One of the prettiest pullips I have ever seen! She is so elegant and classy - I like the dress you made for her..Happy
Beautiful photos--I love your use of color! Her dress is so cute and playful.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you so much, everyone. yay

We have matching dresses. I have the same (but different fabric).