Ready for Hanami!
At the end of this month is the Hanami in Japan and my girls are ready ^___^

I have made ​​these kimonos for that event, we now need the cherry blossoms ^__^

Kalaverita
[Image: 6944156073_bd9e79161d_z.jpg]
Hanami Collection por Dama Mízar, en Flickr
[Image: 6798040158_33c07ee6e1_z.jpg]

Ashura
[Image: 6944152289_b4a66b0c7b_z.jpg]

Darzia
[Image: 6798062394_736e883dac_z.jpg]
[Image: 6798064328_baf60bb4f2_z.jpg]

Araki (property of Asato ^^)
[Image: 6798058454_daf4997659_z.jpg]
Hanami Collection (veritas property of Asato) por Dama Mízar, en Flickr
[Image: 6798060674_b867f4740f_z.jpg]
Hanami Collection (veritas property of Asato) por Dama Mízar, en Flickr

I love how your pretty girls look in their kimono! The fabric you chose is really bright and colorful, so perfect for Hanami. (I want to sew kimono too, but I'm just so lazy).

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-02-2012, 06:09 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love how your pretty girls look in their kimono! The fabric you chose is really bright and colorful, so perfect for Hanami. (I want to sew kimono too, but I'm just so lazy).

smile

xD is not very difficult to sew, I encourage you to do this ^__^

The fabrics I buy them in my town, always in the same store. The store owner knows my work and brings me precious fabrics for girls ^.^ I'm glad you like it ^^

Thank you ^3^
Those are really lovely!
Wow! Those kimonos are wonderful and your girls look beautiful in them! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Gorgeous, I love how you matched the fabric to each of your girls smile

So nice! First one is my favourite. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(03-04-2012, 03:31 AM)martah Wrote: So nice! First one is my favourite. smile

that is my favorite too!! Thanks ^3^

(03-03-2012, 10:02 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Gorgeous, I love how you matched the fabric to each of your girls smile

Thank you!! ^3^
So talented! >3<
They are great!
I love the last one and the first one.
(03-31-2012, 07:50 AM)Miruku Bunny Wrote: So talented! >3<
They are great!
I love the last one and the first one.

Thank you very much!! ^^