My Naomi
I've been having a pretty harsh month. There's been quite a few good things, but also bad which has lead to an over abundance of stress and anxiety. To try and pull me out of my funk, my boyfriend told me to bring my new photo light box so we could play with it. I'm still not convinced he likes my dolls, but he seems more than happy to play with them if it could make me happy. I know, I'm pretty lucky.

The point is, I still don't really know what I'm doing with a camera and a light box. I know these pictures aren't great, and if anyone has any tips, I love constructive criticism. Naomi is my newest girl. She still doesn't have a name, or much of a personality. I have some ideas brewing, but I need to do some research, and I just haven't gotten that far.

[Image: 6800521108_dacffdfb4d.jpg]

[Image: 6946627649_d0417b897d.jpg]

[Image: 6800521168_ccd014d068.jpg]

[Image: 6946627845_b100348d48.jpg]

[Image: 6946627917_a19c56f31d.jpg]
Cute! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
It looks like you may not have enough light, here are a few simple dos (one more) and and donts of using light tents.
@ birdie Thank you so much for the links!
Love the blonde wig on her, looks very cwl! smile

I really like her in the yellow fur wig! And thanks, birdie, for posting those links.
Aaaah! What a cutie! I'm glad you had some time to play with her! Hehe, I think he does like your dolls, he was soooo sweet how he handled your Blanche when he brought her to get a new body! (I know my boyfriend secretly likes my dolls, he was very concerned that my new boy didn't have any uber masculine pants and might be mistaken for a girl!) xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
You got a new boy?? You never old me! Who did you get?
(03-04-2012, 12:10 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: You got a new boy?? You never old me! Who did you get?

Hehe, It was a spurt of the moment purchase, but I got a Missionary! smile I'm waiting for his new wig to come in the mail at the moment, since two people have confused him with an elderly woman when he wears William's wig! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
So neat! I think you're off to a great start. ^__^
I need to build my own!

She's such a cutie,btw.
The wig and that shirt have awesome contrast!
Naomi is such a stunning doll, major congrats on her! I had never thought about her waering a yellow wig but the hair looks great Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)