A new hat for my Taeyang
I got my very first Taeyang, a MJ, from Truefan and I'm waiting for a wig for him. In the meantime I made a hat for him to keep his head warm.

[Image: cd1e247b.jpg]

I like how it turned out and might make some more to sell.
Aww that's a cute hat smile
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
POMPOMS ON THE END OF THE STRINGS! PURE LOVE! ... needs a pom on the top and it'd be perfect! lol

it is totally adorable and amazing looking i hope you sell lots of them if you do decide to make them because if i could i'd buy at least four lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(03-05-2012, 04:18 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: POMPOMS ON THE END OF THE STRINGS! PURE LOVE! ... needs a pom on the top and it'd be perfect! lol

it is totally adorable and amazing looking i hope you sell lots of them if you do decide to make them because if i could i'd buy at least four lol

I'm working on a blue one with ears right now and then I might try one with a Pom Pom on top too as a pro type. If you were interested in certain colors pm me and we can talk.

So glad everyone likes them. It's fun to combine my love of crochet and dolls.
I love that hat, the colors are really pretty. smile
(Hang tight, MJ--your hair's on its way!)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-05-2012, 04:30 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love that hat, the colors are really pretty. smile
(Hang tight, MJ--your hair's on its way!)

He can't wait for his wig. He's been complaining of the snow, even though he's not allowed out until he has a wig and shoes!