Feedback for Stripeybelly
Feedback thread for Stripeybelly!

Hi guys! I mostly buy/sell on eBay and occasionally LJ, so I might not have a lot of feedback here for a while...

As a seller: 8

As a buyer: 4

*_*
+1 as a buyer.

Purchased some doll clothing from me--PMs were polite, sent payment quickly, let me know when the items were received and left me feedback. Thanks so much for the perfect transaction--I appreciate it!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great sale

sold me a bait Stica fo my next custom project - was shipped extremly fast and was packaged really well - couldnt have asked for a better transaction
+1 as a seller

Lovely to work with. Fast shipping and great communication. Adore Nella- promo photos don't do her justice. Thank you stripey!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as an awesomely stupendulous and amazing seller!

One of the most fun transactions ever! Shipping was fast, packaging was amazing and I got my dream doll! Thanks so much Stripey!! You're the best smile
+1 for a great seller! I bought a lovely custom Dal, and the transaction was perfect. Thanks again smile
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
+1 as a seller for some MLP blind bag ponies. Friendly PMs and super fast shipping! Thanks!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
+1 for a great sale

sold me a pair of shoes and tophat for a future custom - shipped fast and packaged very well - love to do business with her ^^
+1 as a seller

Stripey sold me some tiny MLP's, they arrived fast and safe! She's a pleasure to deal with. smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1

I was commissioned to put together some cabochon eyes for Stripeybelly. She was a perfect customer in every way and I highly recommend dealing with her. smile Thanks so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer!

Another awesome transaction with Stripey!! Payment was fast and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived smile
+1 as a seller!

Bought a couple stands and they came fast still wrapped and brand new!
+1 as a buyer. She was wonderful to deal with, great communication and overall very smooth transaction.

Thank you so much!
1+ seller . Great communication and fast shipment grin Thanks so muchie !
+1 as a seller.

Package shipped securely and quickly. Friendly, professional communication. Thanks!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy