Secrets in the Garden, shhhh
Look who arrived today<333

I'm soooo happyyyy.

Secrets.

Garden.

Sunny.

I'm so happy for you! She's gorgeous, but you already knew that. Those are some really great pictures of her too. Congrats! But, what are you going to name her?
Hey, thank you!! <33
I'm pretty set on the name Eden. yay
When I first saw her,it was the first name I thought of.
I think Eden's a great name and it goes along with your first picture set of her very well. I look forward to seeing more. Do you plan on leaving her stock or are you going to switch out the wig (which is really nice if yours hasn't turned into a frizzy mess)?
Well I originally was going to give her a new wig, and different eye chips. I have them ready to go, but when I got her, it's just so hard!
Her wig is a frizzy mess from her previous owner, but it's still hard to change her. My friend told me it wouldn't hurt to try out a new look, I could always just glue her stock wig back on, and put her stock chips back in.
Decisions,decisions! Dead
She's beautiful smile

(04-08-2012, 01:54 AM)Miruku Bunny Wrote: Well I originally was going to give her a new wig, and different eye chips. I have them ready to go, but when I got her, it's just so hard!
Her wig is a frizzy mess from her previous owner, but it's still hard to change her. My friend told me it wouldn't hurt to try out a new look, I could always just glue her stock wig back on, and put her stock chips back in.
Decisions,decisions! Dead

My Blanche had the same wig problem. I actually ripped it off with in the first hour of owning her. I realized just the other day that I don't have any pictures of her before I took her wig off. Sweatdrop

What color eye chips were you going to put in?
Thank you lilcurly! ^___^

Awwww. :C But first HOUR? Wow. D':

They're a light green colour. I got them months ago, to save for when I got a Blanche, and when I got Hinata, I tried them in her and didn't like them with her. xP

Nightlight.

What do you think? You think it'll look nice? c:

They'll be paired with this wig I've been saving for her;

Roar.
(You can't tell the length, it's kinda longish and straight, but the picture is for colour reference.)yay
I think our Blanche's are going to look like cousins smile The eye chips you have are very similar to the ones I want (20 line cool cat PB-02), and that red is just slightly oranger than mine. I think it'll look great on Eden. Don't rush into changing her, but I look forward to seeing her pictures. Also, Blanche's wig looks really nice straight too. I used myufish's guide for straightening the wig to get rid of all the frizz, and it worked really well, but I love Blanche as a red head.
Yaaay, cousins. ^__^
Potential pen pals? :'D
Oooh, I really wish I had the guts to straighten a wig, but I'm so paranoid that I'll ruin it. :c
She's beautiful as she is in your photos, but I am also excited to see her with the eyes and wig you set aside for her too! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
You shouldn't be too worried about it. I was a little too, but I also had a BNP wig to practice on. Omg, is that every a terrible wig. I wasn't worried about ruining it so I had the confidence to try. As long as you have a towel that you don't like, make sure the towel stays between damp and wet, and the iron never touches the wig, you'll be fine. It's the steam created by the wet towel that does the trick.

Quote:Potential pen pals? :'D
Does that mean tiny little letters going back and forth?? grin
oh a blanche *___* so beautiful
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
OMG I'm so jealous, Blanche definitely is a grail of mine...

She is stunning and those pics are wonderful! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
i love the rays of sunlight across her face in the second photo.