Val's new look
Val was my second Pullip. She came to me second hand from Hong Kong, and was a little more loved than I had expected. Being a BNP, her wig was a nightmare. If it wasn't for that wig, I don't think I would have ever had the courage to rip off my girls wigs, let alone put eye chips in them. Val has also been a bit of a challenge for me, but as her character is a very difficult person, I suppose it is only fitting. I do feel like she has been coming together as of late.

Here's my girl just hanging out like the rock star she wants to be.

[Image: 7444067420_58c28ab402.jpg]

[Image: 7444067078_3968a6ffe8.jpg]
Monstro Designs wig and KiraKira chips.

[Image: 7444067780_0197e6e20b.jpg]
She braved the spider webs to play by the electrical box just because I told her not to.

[Image: 7444066788_201a8e980b.jpg]
Yes Val, I know it's dangerous. Now come back here.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Lol I love her! The wig and eye combo is gorgeous, and that outfit is so cool! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
^seconded! Gorgeous girl smile

She looks great--I can see she likes to live dangerously.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
All it takes is that first wig you just can't stand any more to make you give rewigging a try. She looks cute in the fur.
I like her new wig. It compliments her pretty blue eyes.