Ashura with my new work
She's my yuusutzu, Ashura (RG Veda - Clamp) Today I used Ashura as a model of my new limited edition yay in a few minutes, I will put the information in my section on commissions

[Image: 7461266966_7575514761_z.jpg]
Summer 2012 Limited Edition por Dama Mízar, en Flickr

[Image: 7461274528_9e2e662ea1_z.jpg]

[Image: 7461281100_5e0eb9e235_z.jpg]

[Image: 7461286922_9c16ef5678_z.jpg]

[Image: 7461292070_4d2bc4f9c9_z.jpg]

[Image: 7461306618_22fc171098_z.jpg]
Wow!!! You are super talented, that dress is beautiful!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thank you very much ^////////////^ I'm glad you like my work
Very beautiful outfit!
You are such an amazing artist. I'm going to have to put together an order list some time next month. I just need some of your amazing things.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
VERY cool! especially love the leg warmer thingies,lol
Gorgeous!! I really love the mix of silky fabric & leather <3 Very steam punk chic smile

Thank you very much!!

(06-29-2012, 07:44 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: You are such an amazing artist. I'm going to have to put together an order list some time next month. I just need some of your amazing things.

^/////////////^ I'm glad you like my job!! When you want I will be happy to sew for you and your dolls ^.^

(06-30-2012, 08:47 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Gorgeous!! I really love the mix of silky fabric & leather <3 Very steam punk chic smile

Thank you Lilcurly!! That was the idea, I wanted to do something steampunk. I'm glad you like, dear ^^
WOW!!! She look so stunning!!! The dress is soo beautiful Special 2
Thank you very much ^^ I'm very satisfied with this work
Wow! I love the dress you created for her. Your a really talented artist.
Wow!!!!!
Thats such an incredibly beautiful outfit, just had a look at your website.... <3 <3 <3

Your outfits are unbelievable, soooo much attention to detail, wow!! I need to save up so my Pullips can wear some of your creations ^__^
Thank you, dears!

I always try to take care of the details. I'm glad you appreciate that aspect of my work ^////^

Kisses!!