Natsume Spam!
At PUDDLE, my boyfriend talked me into buying Natsume. Yes, you read that correctly, my boyfriend talked me into buying him for his stock. I'm really not sorry he did either. I love his stock! I gave his jumpsuit to Malcolm though. Now it really looks like he could work on cars.

Anyway, meet Lucas. He's wearing parts of his stock and a Liv outfit that I got for 4 bucks on clearance (score!) He's really grown on me, but, I really wish he had some eyebrows and a smile. He has an appointment at Myufish's spa yay

[Image: 7610840572_30645f9a0c.jpg]
His stock wig is much nicer than I thought it would be. You can also see through his eye chips.

[Image: 7610839728_83f602e0c6.jpg]

[Image: 7610838890_b5cef2243f.jpg]
This guy is so photogenic, I loved taking pictures of him

[Image: 7610836586_84211dfc4b.jpg]
He is almost to light to be taking pictures of him outside. He's almost pearlescent. I had to delete half the pictures I took of him because all he did was reflect at me.

[[Image: 7610837368_53a7cb6a40.jpg]
Just a little smile? ... No?.... Okay, you're still amazing.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Hahaha, I'm glad you let him talk you into buying this guy too! He's such a cutie!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Oh my, what di you do to his hair? My Natusme has a mess on his head but I don't have time to do anythign with it >_<
He's a cutie, isn't he? I'm still keeping him stock (except for eyes) grin
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
I really love him. I didn't do anything special with his hair. It was a little messy when I took him out of the box, but I just ran a doll brush through it and it was fine. He does have a lump on the top of his head where you can see the mesh of his wig through his hair though. It kind of bothers me, but when he takes pictures as nice as this, it's hard to mind so much.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
He looks good! I'm sure with some proper eyebrows, he'll be awesome. I love his lips--so full. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats on the new guy! I give Groove credit for at least trying a different look on this release. I kind of waffle back and forth as to whether or not I like him.
NATSUMEE!! I love that model * W * is so beautiful ^ _ ^