Some pictures of my girls
[Image: 031.jpg]
[Image: 058-1.jpg]
[Image: 019.jpg]
[Image: 005-1.jpg]
Your girls are so pretty. I really like the first picture.
Awesome photos, your girls are all lovely too!

May I ask where your pink haired girl's shirt comes from? It's cute, and gives her a really unique style with that bright hair grin
Thank you! smile
(07-30-2012, 08:59 AM)Myracuulous Wrote: Awesome photos, your girls are all lovely too!

May I ask where your pink haired girl's shirt comes from? It's cute, and gives her a really unique style with that bright hair grin

Hi! Thanks! The pink haired girl is My Melody and it is her stock shirt.. Or was, I acctually sold MM's stock recently.

Nice pics, your girls are really pretty :3 Loving the pink & teal dress
(07-30-2012, 09:46 AM)SugarApple Wrote: Nice pics, your girls are really pretty :3 Loving the pink & teal dress

Thanks so much! The pink and teal is not a dress. I made the teal skirt and minihat. The pink top is actually something a bought for my little dal (which has an obitsu) it is really for Shelly (Barbie's baby/sister?).

They are soooo pretty! I love the soft lighting in your photos!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Gorgeous girls <3 I like the last pic of them all lined up, they look really 'doll-like'.

Cute, nice outfits! ♥
Thank you all for the nice comments! <3
Very pretty group of girls! smile

Your little tiny girl is so sweet & adorable!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks! I like tiny Princess tulip too. Unfortunately her cute hairstyle was destroyed when I obitsued her. Now her hair is just a mess. :/
They're all so adorable! You take really wonderful shots. =D
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Thank you! I got two more girls today, so I think more pics will show up here soon. grin