Welcome home, Hednar!
My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with a Hednar for meeting some goals we had set. I adore him already! So much so, I even built a little stone wall for photos. There are a ton of pictures on my flickr, but I'll only put some here.

[Image: 8045910906_29c1519164.jpg]

His stock is amazing and has so many little details on it. My favorite part is either the tiny pocket on his long shirt, or the rabbit muffler. Or, the back rabbit fur chest piece that makes me think of fake chest hair lol.

[Image: 8045911210_655bde68da.jpg]

His wig is a little dry, but not too bad. He has a little ahoge, which Cornflower Blue pointed out is in his stock pictures too. I don't know why they would give him one, but I kind of like it. His eyebrows are also two toned, like his hair.

[Image: 8045911860_97d1a87577.jpg]

You can kind of see the brown in his hair in this one. I may or may not have called him my chocolate covered cherry head.

[Image: 8045912210_cfd96e6ae0.jpg]

Here he is in some street clothes all tired out from the big photo shoot. His eyelids are a dark chocolatey brown. The color is solid across the whole lid. He's a real sweetie who needs a big club or maybe a war ax Tongue
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Awww...he is definitely a very nice looking Isul! He is going on my very short wishlist for sure. Congrats on meeting your goals--what an awesome gift from your boyfriend. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
oooooooooooooooooo i want him even more now .... sad sooooo awesome!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Awwww, he's sooooo cute! I want to meet him someday!!! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
congratulations smile He is even more gorgeous than he appeared in the promo pics. He is the next on my list, can't wait.
And congratulations on having such a special bf too, he is a real keeper !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I also didn't realize his hair was red and brown mixed. I thought those were just shadows in the promo pics. Overall, he exceeds my expectations and he just might make it here eventually.