Brianna <3
I gave Bri some pretty peach coloured eyelashes, & took some really pretty pics.....

[Image: 8103234219_80f981beb1.jpg]
DSC01371 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 8103233209_62ab7e701b.jpg]
DSC01372 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 8103245052_339a78c023.jpg]
DSC01374 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 8103244052_5874c191a7.jpg]
DSC01373 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Gotta love Cinci smile

I like the eyelashes--I only ever see the brown or black lashes, so the peach colored ones are surprising and unique! They really stand out and make her silver/gray eyes pop. Bri is very pretty, and like each of your girls, she definitely has her own style. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you smile A few of my girls have ended up with funky coloured eyelashes, these were originally for Polly as I thought they were pink, but when they arrived I found they were a peachy colour, & they didn't suit Polly at all. I tried them on Brianna & they work really well smile

Gotta love a happy accident!

You and the eyelashes! They are so cool and different, and my girls are pretty jealous!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Halloween is one of the best time to find wild eyelashes, either at the Halloween specialty shops that pop up or the local chain drugstores.
I get mine off Ebay :p you can get funky ones off there all year round smile (& they're cheap)!

She's very unique with her eyelashes. ^-^
I like to see details like that, that you don't usually see around.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
^Thank you smile I love adding little details like that to my girls, makes their personalities come out more smile

WOWZERS! they look FABULOUS on her! not many could pull those blinkers off but wow! i agree, they REALLY make her gorgeous eyes just pop and then they match her lips and just ... WOW! lol

happy accidents are wonderful aren't they?!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
They are indeed!! smile Most of the best things about my dolls are happy accidents :p

Her eyelashes look great! Her eyes are amazing!
Thanks! smile

She is adorable ^__^