My Best Shots
Hi, everyone!
These are some of my favourite shots that I've taken. I thought, since I'm new here, I'd share my photos. Photography is a big part of the Pullip hobby for me! I'm sure I've posted some of these other places before, so I'm sorry if some of you who I know from other forums have already seen these. Thank you so much for looking, I hope you like them!

[Image: 7181832922_95e85a07bc.jpg]
Caged Thoughts by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 7159849651_1eafa764df.jpg]
Her Beauty Is Just A Mask by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 8257079253_b961529482.jpg]
Sunny Skies, Stormy Eyes by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 7569738400_b9fc96220e.jpg]
Wildfire by LovelyPapin, on Flickr
My favourite photo of my favourite doll... I'm sorry I think I've already posted this on here...

[Image: 8044406927_c989e4f467.jpg]
The Fire Witch by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 7521883222_bd4961d52f.jpg]
~when the lights go out, we open our eyes~ by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 7387606882_ef60aa0515.jpg]
~Memories Fade~ by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 7197517092_c1e03ed522.jpg]
The Fey by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 7099424819_f7f44520da.jpg]
~Kyo-chan the Flower~ by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

[Image: 8148026121_6c2abdddb9.jpg]
Smoke by LovelyPapin, on Flickr

Thanks Happy
Great pics smile

Wow! I love your photos! "Memories Fade" is one of my favorites. I also really like "Wildfire"--it's so strong!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Your photos always catch my eye when they pop up in Flickr...they are very crisp & dramatic. Very nice work!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I can see why these are your favorites! They're absolutely fantastic! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
@Lilcurly- Thanks!! Happy

@vanie- Thank you so much! That makes me very happy to read, I'm so glad you like my pictures.

@KiraKira- Oh, really? I'm so glad we're contacts! Thank you very much!

@kitten-squid- Thank you ever so much! That made me smile!
Gorgeous photos, my favourite is the caged gal but I also quite like the one of Cornice. Keep posting. smile
Thanks, birdie! I'm so pleased you like them! Thank you, I will.
Wildfire is absolutely mesmerizing, I could get lost in it! Would it be bad if I saved it on my computer and used it as my backdrop?
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Thanks, I'm so glad you like it! Oh no, please you ahead! I would love that!
Your an amazing photographer. My favorite picture is the Fey. I adore fairies. >.<
I love Caged Thoughts, it's so gloomy. I also love Memories Fade because it delivers so much meaning, Pullip related or not. Both photos are so creatively unique. Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

@xXCosmicBurstXx- Wow, you really think so? Thanks! I love that photo too, I'm really into fairies as well. You should read 'Lament' by Maggie Steifvater! It's a dark romance about fairies and the Fey.

@beajjai033- Thank you! I'm thinking about doing another caged photo soon, I had so much fun taking that one. I'm so happy you like that photo! Thanks again for your kind comments!
Your photography skills are wonderful! I must say my favourite photo was Caged thoughts! :3
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Chihiro, Haru, Kurohime, Raven
Thank you, KuroPixelChick! I'm so happy you think so!
I like your username, by the way. I have an Akoya called Kurohana!