Hello 2013!
I know, I'm a little behind on my New Years wishes, but it's already been a pretty busy year smile

I was inspired by KiraKira and Cornflower Blue's first and last doll pictures. I am a terrible owner when it comes to keeping track of when my dolls show up, but after looking through the dates on all my pictures, I was able to figure out who my first and last dolls of 2012 were. And the lucky dolls are, Laura and Tecpatl (Tec). Both of them happen to be gifts from my wonderful fiance!

[Image: 8380021793_d1655a0719.jpg]

Laura, my Blanche, has been through quite a few changes in her time with me (it hasn't even been a year yet). You can see the differences between her fist photo shoot and how she looks today. Either way, she's always been beautiful, and don't tell the others, but she might be my favorite.

[Image: 8381099890_5ee4c3b035.jpg]

Finally, I ordered a Lucky Bag from Groove to start off the new year which included a Wonder Festival Batgirl. How could I not add another tan girl to my collection? She makes a wonderful twin to my SDCC Catwoman. So, introducing Jordan and Aliyah! Jordan means one who descends in Aramaic while Aliyah means ascent in Hebrew. Technically, Aliyah is the oldest, but she doesn't like to admit it.

[Image: 8380021161_4489b6015c.jpg]

I hope your year is off to a great start and that the rest of the year brings you lots of happiness and lots of dolly happiness!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I honestly cant remember who I got first in 2012 - and last was a bait doll - lol
Your fiance is awesome for getting you those two dollies! Laura & Tec are so cool, and I think your tan girls are beautiful.

This year...(well, I said it last year, but I'm really meaning it this time, LOL!)...I plan to not get ANY dolls. I'm going to try to keep my 1 Blythe/6 pullips/6 Taes/2 Isuls/2 Dals and my 7 BJDs, I don't want to go beyond that number...

The only exception is if I can find a boy Blythe custom. My goal for this year is to get new face-ups for a few of my dolls.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Jordan and Aliyah are gorgeous! They do look like they could be sisters. Makes me want them even more. ^^;
❤️ My Girls ❤️
Nahh-Ato, Alice du Jardin, Wonder Festival Batgirl, SDCC Catwoman, Dal Angelic Pretty Maretti, Dal Pinocchio, Dal Rot-Chan, Little Dal+ Cinnamoroll on 11cm obitsu, Little Pullip Cheshire, Little Pullip Blue Alice

So pretty. Jordan and Aliyah look great! Very cute pictures.
Awww, they look so cute as twins! Excellent names too, you are so good at naming dolls!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment