First Photoshoot ^^
Here are some pictures from the first ever Pullip photoshoot I took. I hadn't taken doll pictures for about three years--no joke. I used to photograph my American Girl dolls all the time, but as lovely as they are, there's only so much you can do with them. I have a lot of brushing up to do on my photography/editing skills, as evidenced by the quality of my photos! LOL
I had a lot of fun taking pictures of my Hotaru. Pullips are very photogenic...sorry about her messy hair. I should have had a brush handy, but I didn't. Sweatdrop
[Image: 8424406966_73c2cf9c8a.jpg]
Plastic, Pearls, and Pianos by ayowhatupkrees, on Flickr
[Image: 8423314993_64cdf1af04.jpg]
[Image: 8423314565_c6f6e0cc41.jpg]
[Image: 8423313913_fe0522c55a.jpg]
[Image: 8423312723_e01b94c181.jpg]
The rest of the photos from the shoot can be seen on my Flickr! Hope you enjoyed. ^^

~Abbie
Gorgeous smile your girl is so pretty <3

I really like the first one! I always could swear there aren't any flyaways, take the pic and there they are! I need to work on that too.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
@Lilcurly Thank you so much! ^^ Youtsuzu's a beautiful Pullip. I love mine to death. <3

@kuanyin4 Thanks! Errrrgggh, I know! Even if I brush Hotaru's hair thoroughly before a shoot, a couple flyaways ALWAYS seem to just magically appear. xP *sigh* Oh, well! Guess it's just something we Pullip owners have to deal with.
I like the first pic, the music sheets and the little piano makes it classy & vintage smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

@beajjai033
Thank you very much! yay And I noticed the quote below your name "Yes sir! I'm OOAK~" Is this a reference to G-Dragon, or am I mistaken? xD
Haha. It sure is! I like Bigbang quite a lot. And its the phrase in GD's song that stuck at my head for some time. Also, this is a bit crazy, but his looks are like a BJD's to me. Cool and handsome! grin
NPR (non Pullip related) by the way, and I talk to much! Sorry Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Cute photos! I love your use of props, such as the pearls and sheets of music- it makes for very interesting photos! Very creative and pretty smile
Hotaru is very classy and elegant, too!
@beajjai033 I love BIGBANG! <3 They're my all-time favorite K-Pop band. (Right now.) And I agree! He does look like a BJD. He's almost too handsome to be human! XD

@LovelyPapin
Thank you from me and Hotaru! wink I enjoyed setting up the props for this shoot, and it took me a little while so that means a lot! (:
Very pretty photos of a gorgeous girl! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(01-30-2013, 07:46 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Very pretty photos of a gorgeous girl! smile
Thank you very much! grin smile