Mirai--photo spam
Not a whole lot of spam, just a collage. smile My other dolls are still on display at the library--I'm taking them back home right before my birthday in a few weeks.

[Image: 8613773403_8ea0f16afb_z.jpg]
Mirai by JustLikeWasabi, on Flickr

Face-up by Nomyens. Mirai started off as a Pullip Stica.
Wig--nDoll
Clothes--LIV (furry shrug), top & jeans from a VicTORIous doll
Eyechips & necklace--yours truly! :LOL:

I'm still waiting for one last doll to return from his spa day...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ohh, she's sooo pretty. grin

Display at the library? o.o
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

(04-03-2013, 07:31 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: Ohh, she's sooo pretty. grin

Display at the library? o.o

Thank you, Bloodstained.

And yup...my dolls are still at the library, on display in a glass cabinet. They've been there since early March...I miss them tons! Here is the thread on that...

http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7254993
She is perfection!
Lovely! I think she is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen. I love how her face-up has so much personality and expression.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Oh, she's such a beauty! At least you have one, I think that you have shared with the world long enough...have you sprouted any Pullip addiction seeds?

BTW, my Sugar Crush eyechips girl has been posted.....
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Thank you, Cornflower Blue & ByronicHeroine! smile

(04-03-2013, 11:06 AM)kuanyin4 Wrote: Oh, she's such a beauty! At least you have one, I think that you have shared with the world long enough...have you sprouted any Pullip addiction seeds?

BTW, my Sugar Crush eyechips girl has been posted.....

I must have a look at your girl with the colorful, candy eyes!

As for pullips...just a small addiction, really. I have 6 total (and 6 Taes, 2 Dals, 2 Isuls, 1 mini-Dal & 7 tiny BJDs). Just the one at home right now, though. The rest will return home before the end of April. I've been hoping to take an updated dolly family photo...
She's beautiful! I love her glossy lips. Great photos, she looks like she has attitude!
Ooh please do take an updated dolly family photo!
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
Omg, That is such a long time to be without your dolls!!!! I think mine would get literal hugs & kisses if they were away that long grin Yes, I am that sad lol. I hope we get a mass photoshoot when they're all home to welcome them back :p

Your girl is gorgeous, is she on a Liv body?

(04-06-2013, 01:39 AM)LovelyPapin Wrote: She's beautiful! I love her glossy lips. Great photos, she looks like she has attitude!
Ooh please do take an updated dolly family photo!

I definitely will...as soon as I get them all back home. I also love the glossy lips...and I'm glad that it looks like Mirai has 'tude--just what I had hoped to show. smile

(04-06-2013, 05:39 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Omg, That is such a long time to be without your dolls!!!! I think mine would get literal hugs & kisses if they were away that long grin Yes, I am that sad lol. I hope we get a mass photoshoot when they're all home to welcome them back :p

Your girl is gorgeous, is she on a Liv body?

It is a long time...I think I am the happiest when my dolls are at home. Something just seems off and not right. I am looking forward to bringing them home--but not wanting to pack up the display and then organize all the stuff when I come home.

Thank you, and yes, she's on a LIV doll body. I've heard from ByronicHeroine that these dolls aren't being made anymore. The LIV bodies (though limited in skin tone) are my favorite to use with pullips because they are pretty poseable, easy to install and support the oversize head without flopping issues. I had to lighten the LIV body with zit cream so it is a decent match in some light but not others, but then again, I'm not all that picky when it comes to matching skin tones...
Yes, the Livs have been discontinued. frown There's still a few out there at ToysRus. I confess to stockpiling a few just for future body snatching. But some of the last releases have fewer joints or are weird dancing bodies, so you can't assume all Liv bodies are the same.
(04-07-2013, 03:28 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Yes, the Livs have been discontinued. frown There's still a few out there at ToysRus. I confess to stockpiling a few just for future body snatching. But some of the last releases have fewer joints or are weird dancing bodies, so you can't assume all Liv bodies are the same.

So true! There are also the weird slumber party LIV dolls that move their arms...The "Making Waves" LIV series are my favorite to use...I come across a few in Ross, TJ Maxx...I think I'll start to pick a few Haydens here and there when I can. And an Alexis...just in case I ever get a Nahh to get customized...
Actually, Daniela is the better match for Nah, Alexis is too dark.
[Image: 7748933032_80e623e64d.jpg]
Ala on her stock body compared to Nahh-ato on a Liv Daniela body and Cordia (Cornice) on a Liv Hayden body.
Just to start problems, my Nahh is on a Making Waves Alexis, and I think it's perfect match. Mine has been customized though. There were two different colors for Making Waves Alexis, and one was much darker than the other. I was planning on taking pictures of my Nahh, Nasira, soon. I haven't taken any since I re-bodied her.

[Image: alexis_compare2.jpg?w=490&h=301]

Alexis changes a lot.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/superqt/5305126941/
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(04-07-2013, 01:30 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Just to start problems, my Nahh is on a Making Waves Alexis, and I think it's perfect match. Mine has been customized though. There were two different colors for Making Waves Alexis, and one was much darker than the other. I was planning on taking pictures of my Nahh, Nasira, soon. I haven't taken any since I re-bodied her.

[Image: alexis_compare2.jpg?w=490&h=301]

Alexis changes a lot.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/superqt/5305126941/

:LOL:
I guess I'm just going to have to buy up EVERY SINGLE LIV doll I see from here on out.