One Nice Day
It's been raining and raining and raining here. Then out of nowhere, the sun came out yesterday! I took full advantage of the sun and took a couple of pictures.

[Image: 8656589774_bc62255f3c.jpg]
Nasira by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

I put Nasira on a Liv Alexis and I'm liking it. It gives more movement and feels sturdy. It also gives her an alluring look.

[Image: 8656590164_d7a31b79d9.jpg]
Laura by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

Laura got a new wig because I was tired of the keep up her long hair required. Her first wig is a special occasion wig only now. I would love to put her on a Liv as well, but she's so pale. I have a plan though. I found something that takes the zit cream bleaching one step farther. I have a test Liv ready to go as soon as I break down and buy a UV light bulb.

[Image: 8655486135_0e4d296bf8.jpg]
New Mini by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

This is my first Mini, she's a Mini Dal Lena wearing a Monster High top. It fit as a dress. The shoulders are a little too big, but other than that, it works.

[Image: 8655484859_13713d1e77.jpg]
New Mini by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

This little girl is a Myufish custom. I got her home and realized I had no clothes for her. I threw this outfit together out of some scraps and was really happy with how it came out. Taking pictures of her was a bit of a challenge. I forgot that she was on an 11cm Obitsu and that she could do more interesting poses than I'm use to. I'm looking forward to playing with her more and finding out how to take advantage of her articulation. I also need a name for her.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
You got some really great outdoor shots--how fortunate that the sun was being cooperative! I'm interested to hear how your experiment with the zit cream bleaching and UV bulb goes. I'm thinking Laura would love to have a LIV body.

And your minis are so so so cute! I love the wig and outfit you made--so cool and creative.
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Nasira is stunninggrin
Nice photos! (: I'm liking Lauras new wig!
And that's so creative about the MH top! I never would have thought to do something like that! Mini dals are so adorable. *_*

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
Sunshine! The girls look wonderful, too! I kind of like the Liv bodies as they give a different look than the obitsus. Plus they can fit in more Barbie/27 cm size clothing than your stock type 3s and 4s. The down side is the larger feet because those don't fit in most of the Barbie shoes.
Nasira is gorgeous! I love her wig against her face up. Laura is very beautiful too, so unique.
Lovely pictures, great to know you've had some nice weather! It's brightening up over here too smile
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
I love your new minis! They're so cute!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment