Summer Time
Time to post some recent photos. First up is Sunny, a Regen/My Select Paja. She's wearing a dress by KerriaRossette that was a PUDDLE raffle prize.
[Image: 9315601697_1137a143e7_z.jpg]

[Image: 9315600233_765fb8cc18_z.jpg]

Victorique de Blois, who needs a new name. I've rewigged her in a Leeke wig that is similar in style to her stock wig, but in a rose pink color.
[Image: 9306197230_a73f801ccc_z.jpg]

Yuki goes fishing for a Dal House Forum banner contest photo.
[Image: 9287935557_326fe48165_z.jpg]

And enjoys some watermelon.
[Image: 9287934135_ff015bf6f0_z.jpg]

Little George prefers a triple decker ice cream cone.
[Image: 9288232574_43ab4b3235_z.jpg]

And a preloved Isul Mori joins the family.
[Image: 9235026727_ece8f67730_z.jpg]

What have your dolls been up to this summer?
Gah, I've barely been out of the house! It was a big deal to take a pic for the summer theme at Dal House. Your pics are all really good. I love how Yuki manages to look pissed even with a beautiful piece of watermelon! I have got to get her! Sunny is stunning, that dress is artwork. Who made it? Someone I can't afford to buy, I'm sure. (At least it would be that or dolls and right now, the dolls are winning). Victorique is lovely as always. I always loves me some Isul. Everyone seems to be having a good time...except for Yuki, of course.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
These are mostly "step out on the deck and pose on the railing" photos. Sunny's dress is by KerriaRossette http://kerriarosette.com/
Yuki looks to me like she's thinking "I caught this fish so now what the @#%# am I supposed to do with it?"
(07-22-2013, 09:37 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: These are mostly "step out on the deck and pose on the railing" photos. Sunny's dress is by KerriaRossette http://kerriarosette.com/
Yuki looks to me like she's thinking "I caught this fish so now what the @#%# am I supposed to do with it?"

Ha, I thought she was mad that it was too small!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
(07-22-2013, 09:37 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Yuki looks to me like she's thinking "I caught this fish so now what the @#%# am I supposed to do with it?"

Hahaha! LOL
Yuki is my favorite of your summer shots smile That dress you won at Puddle is amazing though. I still need to take pictures of Lara in the KerriaRossette dress I won. Are the mosquitoes bad by you? I haven't been able to put up with them long enough to take some pictures.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Your dolls are so cute! I love Yuki, her expression with that fish is priceless. XD My dolls have spent the summer just laying around being lazy (I guess except for Puki, who ended up going to Disneyland with me. XD)
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Lovely piccies smile My garden is really overlooked by my neighbours, so it kinda puts me off taking the dolls out there sad Which sucks cuz I love taking pictures of my girls.

(07-23-2013, 03:41 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Lovely piccies smile My garden is really overlooked by my neighbours, so it kinda puts me off taking the dolls out there sad Which sucks cuz I love taking pictures of my girls.

I live in an apartment, and at first I though, I'll be sneaky and take pictures. Every single person in the building has caught me taking pictures (even the landlord). So, now I gave up on the sneaking. Most of the neighbors were interested enough to ask questions. But I totally understand not wanting to advertise.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Thanks for the lovely comments!

Lots of rain has brought lots of mosquitoes. I used to have a privacy fence around my backyard to hide behind. But we took it down last year and now I'm on full display to the neighbors on either side of me and another whose yard backs up to the side of mine. I miss my fence.