Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014
(06-10-2014, 11:58 AM)Meowceline Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 11:49 AM)rayelm Wrote: Meowceline, were you wearing glasses and a large black hoodie with white "scribbles" on it during PUDDLE?

Nope, I was the one in the white dress dressed like yui smile

Oh @ true fan - I was told the gift bags that didn't have artwork but a copy of the raffle doll was to latter be replaced? Is this true?

Oh, I do remember you smile I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you more, but then again, I really didn't get a lot of time to talk with most people! (I was a bit overwhelmed on Friday night--non-PUDDLE stress caught up to me and having so many people around made me really nervous for some reason. So, I didn't really talk with new people much on Friday night.)

If you got a blue premium gift bag with a rainbow Yeolume drawing, then yes, you will be able to get a replacement picture once those arrive from Canada. (I suggest emailing TrueFan or watching your email to get notified when those appear in her mailbox.) If you had a regular white gift bag, those do not get custom art at all, sorry.
Second-in-Command at PUDDLE and dolly forum lurker.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - by babelglyph - 06-10-2014, 12:56 PM