Have u guys seen this persons dolls ?? wow!
I was mooching Flickr & found someone who has the most awesome dolls! I'm so jelous lol....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64836048@N0...924312270/

The cat one is stunning....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/may-lee-niji/8879780893/

I want a cat Pullip now lol, but I hate to copy :/

WOW!

gorgeous dollie crew there!

show was stolen for me by that amazing rainbow wig ........... *drool*
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
She has some awesome dollies. I like some of the wigs, and I feel a need for some of those eyechips <3
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
I love seeing people who have such clear characters and visions of what and who their dolls are. Each one just looks so complete, it's really awesome to flip through them.

I also don't think it would be stealing to make your own cat girl. I'm sure there are things you would want to tweak to make it your own, and then your girl would just be inspired by hers.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
If she's the person I'm thinking of, she's on this forum and makes customs. I own a couple from her :3
Very impressive!!!
Stunning! I really like her Chun-li and Card Captor Sakura dolls. <3
I wouldn't mind owning a custom by her some day!
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
It really does seem like each doll is designed in detail first, then put together based on the designs.

ByronicHeroine, you're right actually....as I think I'd want my cat girl more pink anyway. hmmm.... I was eyeing up the select Pullips on PS for the purposes of customisation, so that could be a possibility smile

leannarchy, do you have piccies of the dolls?

old photos, but here they are! smile

[Image: 9362145426_817ded98cc_o.jpg]
[Image: 9362145484_c8f6c5f99f_o.jpg]
[Image: 9362145600_830089b0cb_o.jpg]
[Image: 9362145622_b65ccacfc1_o.jpg]

I'm not positive it's the same girl but it seems likely.
I really love the blue/violet wigged one and her Yeolume is darling! I want one seeing hers!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Gorgeous girls Leannarchy smile

She makes me want a Yeolume!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Me too lol!

I know this is OT to the original post, but it's related to the thread topic! right

Speaking of people with amazing dolls, I stumbled upon this person's customized Blythes, Dals, and dolly rooms/sets. I don't know if she publishes a picfic or what, but DAYUM. Whatever the story is, I want to read it. She seems to use Blythe dolls as the adults and Dals and Isuls as the kids/teenagers.
(07-30-2013, 08:24 AM)vadafade Wrote: I know this is OT to the original post, but it's related to the thread topic! right

Speaking of people with amazing dolls, I stumbled upon this person's customized Blythes, Dals, and dolly rooms/sets. I don't know if she publishes a picfic or what, but DAYUM. Whatever the story is, I want to read it. She seems to use Blythe dolls as the adults and Dals and Isuls as the kids/teenagers.

Wow good find! I wish I understood what was going on there, but that boy is quite the ladies man...erm doll.