Faye the custom elf
I thought I should show her off more, she totally deserves the attention. My beautiful custom by myufish <3

[Image: 9563441873_cc242f96f9.jpg]
Pretty eyes by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 9566235668_d163d4554f.jpg]
Faye with a flower by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 9563444843_a8e1043ac1.jpg]
Faye is enjoying the sun by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Eeeee she's so gorgeous! I love her strong eyebrows, and that wig and her eyechips are so perfect for her! Myufish did such a lovely job on her faceup! Did she also do this doll's ears? Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
She is a real beauty. Like Pixachii, I'm also a fan of strong eyebrows. Faye has really lovely coloring (love the green shadowing) and those freckles are adorable. smile I hope we'll see more of her, I think Myufish does incredible face-ups!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love the greens! She is beautiful!
She's a beauty! Is that a Pure Neemo body I see?
I am such a sucker for green eyeshadow. I love her and her freckles. smile You must be so happy!!!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Awww, she's adorable!!
Myus faceup is gorgeous, and I gotta jump on the band wagon here and say I love her eyebrows and freckles as well. She's so unique. <3 Love her ears, I'm a sucker for different ears like that on dolls.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Thank you so much everyone <3

(08-22-2013, 08:47 AM)pixachii Wrote: Eeeee she's so gorgeous! I love her strong eyebrows, and that wig and her eyechips are so perfect for her! Myufish did such a lovely job on her faceup! Did she also do this doll's ears? Special 3
Yes, she did the ears as well ^^. And thank you, I think I have pretty good taste when it comes to my dollies and my children smile.

(08-22-2013, 09:07 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She is a real beauty. Like Pixachii, I'm also a fan of strong eyebrows. Faye has really lovely coloring (love the green shadowing) and those freckles are adorable. smile I hope we'll see more of her, I think Myufish does incredible face-ups!
She is truly special, even more so because she is made based on my own choices smile. I haven't really thought about it, but I like proper and strong eyebrows as well ^^. And I just love freckles, I need to learn how to do it before I try customizing dollies. You will definetly see more of her. I love photographing my dollies. I need to get her some more clothes though. I have a very serious lack of clothes for my dollies.

(08-22-2013, 01:05 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's a beauty! Is that a Pure Neemo body I see?
Yes, it's a flection full action M in the natural skintone smile. I love that body so much, I like that it's a bit heavier than stock bodies as well. Her head is a bit heavy so she needs it ^^. I originally bought her a obitsu, but I just can manage to like that body.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
She's beautiful smile I love her ears too, they're really cute! (Needing a pixie/elf now lol).