Yukiko ღ - My First Pullip
Hello!
This is Pullip Gothic Lolita Yuki-chan Poster Version LE 300 smile

I wasn't supposed to show her to ya all as you see she doesn't have the look I want her. yet. Her MTO outfit should be okay by November (a 3-month long wait for my slot, wew!).

Pardon my poorly taken photos, I am learning. Tee hee.

And oh! This is supposedly my 3rd Pullip's outfit. Guess who she is.

At least Yukiko rocks it.. in a way. and barefooted xp

[Image: 9769593491_eda2b5daab.jpg]
Yukiko n.n by itstinks_08, on Flickr

[Image: 9769750592_9e67840a97.jpg]

[Image: 9769951646_fda4b23f38.jpg]
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She is so cute!
That wig is amazing! I really love the buns x3
Can't wait to see her outfit.

Great job!
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
Aw, thank you Marie.
The wig is kind of thin (compared to stock wigs) but it is so soft.
I can't wait too, after all it's Gothic Lolita. I will post her profile as soon as her outfit comes.
smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

The wig is cool...I'm curious to see what changes you have in store for her. I don't see too many non-stock Yuki pullips.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you KiraKira, I'm glad you liked it. smile
I don't want to rechip her, I love her unique eyes, but her lids might be painted in another color/design as they're not quite pretty for me, and of course the outfit Tongue
I agree, Yuki is hard to modify if you got her full stock. At least I got mine nude and bald at Japan for a steal.
[My Flickr]

I really can't wait to see the outfit you give her. I really love seeing people take the time and really perfect one girl at a time (because I'm horrible at it). The wig works perfectly with her eyes. Yuki has been one of my favorites to see pictures of so I'm really excited abut yours.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(09-18-2013, 12:24 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Yuki has been one of my favorites to see pictures of so I'm really excited abut yours.

I am glad you said that, I think Yuki needs more love smile
I really hope it will match Yukiko *fingers crossed*
It's different for everyone I guess, but your dollies are wonderful nevertheless.
Thank you ByronicHeroine!
[My Flickr]

Awww, she's very cute. I like her buns. yay I can say I've never really taken the time to really /look/ at her, and now I don't know why.<3
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with her!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

The "buns" are really simpler in person, not rolled up or anything, but with the photos they do look nice.
I do agree Yuki is a bit overlooked. I really wanted the movie (normal) version, but seeing sonniegirℓ17's photostream made her my most favorite.
Thank you whimsu, I get inspired by comments like these smile
[My Flickr]

Uwah, she's SO cute! She reminds me of Lunatic Queen with those hair buns grin

No need to apologise for your photos either - they look naturally posed, well-lit and very beautiful.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(09-21-2013, 12:34 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: She reminds me of Lunatic Queen with those hair buns grin

Oh, now that you've said it, yes, I almost forgot her! Lunatic Queen is also one of my favorites.
Aww, thank you for the compliment. You're so nice smile
[My Flickr]

That wig is perfection on her!
She looks pretty awesome in that split color wig.
Thank you harajukupat and Cornflower Blue, I'm glad both of you like it smile
[My Flickr]

She is beautiful smile Congratulations !! I love her wig, looks fantastic on her !