Finding Cinna
I've been trying desperately to try to put my Cinna together. I'm not having a fun time at all, and it's been a very frustrating thing. I've tried a white wig + Kirakiras rainbow eyes this time..

[Image: 10010866883_3e0e9c70f2.jpg]
Cinna by whimsu (◠‿◠✿), on Flickr

[Image: 10010867883_2199fccd01.jpg]

[Image: 10010776615_536892fec7.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Aw, she looks great!

What are you finding to be so frustrating? slash I am so sorry customizing her has not been fun.
Aww I'm sorry you're not having fun with it. I know how frustrating it can be. But for what it's worth I think the white wig/rainbow eyes combo is cute!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Vada, finding something that I think looks good. ; - ; I've tried so many combos, and I look at her and I'm just..bleh x_x And I REALLY want to love her, but I'm not sure what the problem is. I think I've had her for two years now, and I have yet to find a look a like with her. D:

Thank you lyricsoul. smile That does a mean a lot~ I'm liking it too I think. More than I have her other combos..

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

She's just being a little butthead and wants to be difficult. ;P Bad attention is attention right. Those pesky Dal's. lol
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Ha! No kidding. ;P

(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

yup, darn Dals! lol i am LOVING her look though! totally adorbs!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
She is totally adorable.

Not that she needs to change, but in an effort to maybe make it less frustrating -- have you tried just browsing Flickr to see other collectors' customized Dals?
Awww, thank you Fishies. ^_____^

Vada, I have yeah. It always seems so different looking at someone else's though,ya know?
I've already changed her from the rainbow/white combo. She's now in a long straight wig similar to her stock color, and blue eye chips. *major facepalm*

(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Aww. slash

I know you'll find the right combo eventually! And if you don't, that's okay too. Sometimes it's just impossible to bond with a certain doll, for whatever reason.
lol

maybe THAT'S your Cinna, the ever-changing Dal? lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)