Show your new Doll!
Thanks everyone. smile Everyone needs a Heiwa imho. ;P
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
[Image: 11720079214_aa3be5a2e8_z.jpg]
New Arrivals! grin by *NatTheCat*

Katoya was wrapped (by my mom) and under the Christmas tree for a while, and Raiki showed up a little before 2014! grin
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Congrats Nan! Katoya is one of the most amazing Dal's I've ever seen. I love her to pieces. And a Raiki! You must have been really good this year.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Wow - is that an open-mouth smile Raiki has!? I never knew there were Taeyangs with open-mouthed smiles - cool!!

They're gorgeous Nat, congratulations. Like Byronic said you must've been on Santa's good list grin
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
[Image: 9b2a22a5-1119-4e32-b609-c3bb92ea3f1c_zps85260f12.jpg]

Sakito and Rei arrived! ^^ I'm so pleased with them. Really surprised by how great their wigs are in terms of quality - so smooth and silky! I think they'll be keeping them - I usually rewig all my taeyangs, but these are definitely keepers!
Sakito's wig also comes with bits of turquoise at the back and sides ^^

Can't wait to take more photos of them yay
Oh WOW Welly, those are 2 gorgeous guys!! I love their stock too, awesome.

Please show us more pics of Sakito soon! I feel like I should be holding my girls up to the laptop screen to get a look at him *_* LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Sakito is totally droolworthy, and he has a nice wig?! Oh man, I do NOT need to be tempted by a Tae now!

I don't have Katoya, but she is a great Dal. I always think she's make an awesome Arya from Game of Thrones.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Congrats!!
Katoya is awesome!! She will go to my wishlist smile
I love those two boys you have, Welly--they are both super handsome.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Holy moly! I'm kind of wishing I got the whole Nightmare set and Garo Rei is gorgeous, too!
Congrats everyone! Such cute boys and I love Katoya's skin tone. I need to come up with more characters for little girls so I can get more Dals. ;P
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Thank you so so much everyone ^^! Thanks for all the love to my two boys! Once they see all your lovely comments it will make their heads even bigger!! ^^"

I'll definitely take more pics of them - I'm thinking to do a photoshoot of all my boys soon cos I love taeyangs so much! I think I have more taeyangs than pullips! ^^'

Cornflower blue, Kuanyin4 : heheeeeeeheee I'm glad I can spread the taeyang love!! x) you should both definitely get them, they're gorgeous in person and I cannot stop stroking their hair! @@

Extra thanks to Shann for letting me buy Sakito, thank you so much! ^^ I love him to bits!
Sakito is better in person then on the promo pics! Congrats smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Oh Welly... those Taeyans... I think i just fall in love yay
Let them eat cake!~
Groan, I wish I had the sense to get Rei when he was available.. Those boys are so handsome.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr