Show your new Doll!
Froggy Dal! She's amazingly cute smile
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
[Image: image-9.jpg]
Chloi came in today! She is one of my grail dolls that I finally have and let's say she was totally worth the wait. Her dress is so beautiful! I love her face up and those glittery green eyes. Also, her wig is so soft. Thank you again Missy_Crane, I couldn't be happier. If anyone finds a Clara for reasonable price please let me know. smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

(05-14-2014, 05:46 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Congrats on Seine, it's amazing how much detail Groove can do on the little pullips I'm in love with her outfit.

Froggy Dal
Ribbit! Ribbit! Somebody finally hopped home from Requiemart's house.

She came out really adorable!
Thanks for all the comments about Dal Froggy everyone, she was well worth the wait and I absolutely adore her hopefully more photos of her soon.

Now I just need to decide what I am going to do with her donor doll (the Froggy everything was harvested from) I need to experiment with rechipping/rewigging her. Most Froggy seem to be kept completely stock.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Cosmicheart she's an absolute stunner, and she looks happy to be home! smile Those bunny ears are too precious Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you!! She is! She is really loved here. She and Bonita have been spending time together. I love her and can't stop walking around with her everywhere lol
(05-16-2014, 07:18 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Cosmicheart she's an absolute stunner, and she looks happy to be home! smile Those bunny ears are too precious Heart 2
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Squall is here (and Kiddyland Kiyomi, but she's still boxed and therefore maybe not very interesting ^^).

A big huge thank you to Pullip Style and Groove for making it possible for us to have the opportunity to bring home lots of amazing dolls!

[Image: 14206063002_a9b5349af7_z.jpg]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Over the moon with happiness about my Mercu, who I've named Mercy. She is amazing. Her hair is soft and she seems to have suffered no ill effects from being boxed up for so long. I love her space suit, but I think I'm going to give her some civilian clothes to wear when she's not fighting intergalactic crime. ^.^

Since she is a type 2, should I think about rebodying her? I want her to stay perfect and not suffer any melt issues!
I knew I'd enjoy seeing everyones new dolls from the PS BST thread LOL grin
Everyone's new girls are lovely !

@sakana_hime what is your Squall's hair like?!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Well, after changing her clothes, I can say that I definitely want to rebody her. She has melt in one shoulder and at her waist and her other shoulder keeps coming loose and getting it back just right is a bit annoying.

But I don't care, I love her soooooooo much! <3
This melt thing and dropping body parts is just nuts... Melt from the plasticky clothing? But she's great, Severity. I love her makeup. Hmm... a picfic on fighting intergalactic crime? wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-19-2014, 08:48 AM)Chihiro Wrote: I knew I'd enjoy seeing everyones new dolls from the PS BST thread LOL grin
Everyone's new girls are lovely !

@sakana_hime what is your Squall's hair like?!

Her hair is fluffy, but soft. I had her outside for awhile and didn't have any issues. It feels like it has a small amount of product in it, but I can still run my fingers through it. She has a little rubber band holding the top back, and surprisingly it was still in perfect condition. I was afraid it was going to be melted into her hair, so I cut it out as soon as I was done with the photoshoot, but it was fine. Overall, I'm really happy with her hair!
[Image: 14045879649_3ccc260aa0_z.jpg]Jupi & Anne

HNGHHHH I just got Jupi and Anne off my doorstep. I am having the ultimate struggle because I had planned keeping them both NRFB....but I wanna open them so bad U3U
Do it! Do it! Do it!

I received my Wolf and Rot-Chan today and they have already been set free.
I'm so glad you got Rot-Chan!

Also, I'm kind of jealous of you in box dolls. If I were you, there wouldn't have even been pictures before they got ripped out of the box.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society