Show your new Doll!
[Image: P2460802_zps4bea02cb.jpg]

My new girl Yukiko! A little Dal head on a picco neemo body.
Oh, so cute! smile
Oh my ! She's so cute Spidergirl484 smile I wish I could show off my Picco Neemo hybrid girls, but I can't find any clothes for them tt

In other news, my bargain $48 Maretti arrived today Heart it only took 3 days for her to get from California to the UK via First Class ! I'm still waiting for something to be wrong with her (hopefully I don't find spiders in her or something similar to those horror stories LOL) since it's been such a great transaction.

[Image: 10890970_617276161733690_778268618_n.jpg]

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Yukiko is adorable! Congrats everybody on your exciting new additions smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wow! All those super cute and amazing new dolls! Congrats to all of you! smile
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
Here is Nerissa, my rechipped and gaze-corrected Tiger Lily:

[Image: 33vdk5t.jpg]

She is patiently borrowing Aurora's too big stock dress while she waits for me to sew her a dress of her own.
Congratulations on all newly obtained dollies!! grin
My Stella arrived last week Heart
[Image: 16070579357_8d60b49d24_z.jpg]
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Chihiro, you got such a great deal on your Maretti! She's adorable! yay

Severity, those eyechips on your Byul Tiger Lily look really pretty on her! Can't wait to see what she'll look like once you're completely finished with her! <3

Chyntia, oh my gosh! Eee~! You got Super Stella!!! x3 I love Super Stella so very much! Don't you think she looks so much prettier in person?
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thank you Princess!!! grin yes she really does! I thought she was really cool when she was announced!
But she is even more gorgeous in person!! Heart
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Stella's eyebrows were a shock to me in person, I wasn't expecting them to be blue or that shape ! LOL

I love tan skin dolls, and Tiger Lily has always been a temptation. Yours is adorable Severity smile

- The Girls -

Congrats everybody on their super-cute newbies! And wow Chihiro, you've sure had a sugar rush of Angelic Pretty sweetness lately!! Heart Did your Maretti turn out ok after all? No spiders in her hair or anything?

Here's my new girl - Andromeda! Or just Anna for short ^^

[Image: XHdsemB.jpg]

She's elected herself queen of the Dal Shelf. Not sure how Bella's gonna feel about that!

[Image: uGQLzfw.jpg]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
My new girl is a Greggia grin
Shes a grail so I am so in love <3 Arbella ✿ADAW 2/53✿
Omg, I now officially need Hello Kitty's stock for one of my Dals ! Thanks Missy XP and no, there were no spiders haha LOL

- The Girls -

Ahhh, Greggia... She's so beautiful!!
Greggia is so gorgeous! smile

Hello Kitty stock looks GREAT on a Dal! My sister has hers on one, too. The shoes especially look great on a smaller doll. smile