Show your new Doll!
I've had quite a few girls arrive recently, and today I had the chance to take some of their pictures. I have a few more patiently waiting their turn, but here's the first group update! yay

Chill

[Image: d2e531c8-622c-4db5-88a1-ab4c30194c94_zpsfgey9o2b.jpg]

Kleine's big sister Fraulein joined the group

[Image: fbbffa92-7d1e-4dee-b6b1-4897c0d95077_zpsmtx7nrce.jpg]

Banshee

[Image: b5eeb427-e187-4ef2-a047-fc3ef880c8aa_zpsq64f9aws.jpg]

Stica

[Image: d7566454-2cf5-45a1-a6fc-357ca99252e4_zpsvjpo40rz.jpg]

Youtsuzu and Hanaayame

[Image: ccac0408-946a-4ff7-987a-d51fbcce061a_zpslxcmmrye.jpg]

Yuki-Chan!

[Image: a981019b-51bf-454e-a509-7c5debab06c6_zpskptslfyn.jpg]
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Wauw Jinxe those are some gorgeous dolls!! Heart
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
What a lot of new dollies! Cogratulations everybody.
Chyntia, although I wasn't a fan of Dal when I joined here, I've been won over just a little. Your Delorean is really cute, and that little guitar -- squee!
I really like Banshee's faceup. She would be next on my wish list.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Youtsuzu and Hanaayame look so incredibly sweet together, like big sister little sister yay you sure have some lovelies there, Jinxedorchid, big congrats on all of them.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh wow, Jinxedorchid~! <3 So many pretty girls! I love that wig on your Stica! Also, Yuki-Chan is so incredibly awesome!

I got a couple of new girls, too! :3

Galene, who I've named Fiore....

[Image: Fiore_zps6bxmg6fg.jpg]

[Image: Fiore%20Falls_zps2ejioikn.jpg]
I was having fun playing with her and her chair. xD

And even though I actually posted photos of her in her box awhile ago, I've recently customized her so I consider her to be new, Yuuko Ichihara, my Pullip Youtsuzu!

[Image: Sake_zpsfucgdyea.jpg]

[Image: Yuuko-San_zps0wj56h7g.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Your Galene is beautiful Princess!! Heart Her promo picks really don't do her justice!!
Your custome worked out brilliant!! Well done!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
She's home! My first Pullip! yayyayyay

[Image: Cinci1_zpsnzoyp46g.jpg]
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
YAY!!!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(03-13-2015, 09:57 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Your Galene is beautiful Princess!! Heart Her promo picks really don't do her justice!!
Your custome worked out brilliant!! Well done!! yay

Thank you so much! Galene really is more beautiful in person~! :3 She's become an instant favorite of mine. ^.^ And aww, thank you! I'm so glad you like her!

(03-18-2015, 04:13 AM)Jencut Wrote: She's home! My first Pullip! yayyayyay

Congratulations! She's lovely!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(03-18-2015, 04:13 AM)Jencut Wrote: She's home! My first Pullip! yayyayyay

Woooooooopieeee, congratulations !! grin grin But, who's next? Haha

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Nice new additions everyone! These new girls are so cute! And congrats on your first Pullip, Jencut.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Thanks guys I'm totally over the moon with her! Heart

(03-18-2015, 10:57 AM)Chihiro Wrote: Woooooooopieeee, congratulations !! grin grin But, who's next? Haha

Thank you! I have to confess I've already ordered Marianne! Her shipping went down to $35 on PS while the forum was down so I jumped at the chance! LOL I tried to PM you today but PM page is a nightmare! frown You'll either have no messages from me or you'll have about 20 of the same! upside downLOL
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
@Jencut, haha don't worry ! I'm so glad you ordered her grin I actually think almost every newbie collector goes through a buying rush after their first doll LOL Make sure you post some photos when she arrives home with you !

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

[Image: trik7elz.jpg]
Both arrived last week but they deserve to be mentioned here. LOL WOHOOO! They are wonderful, my picture just can't justify their beauty in any way.

My Sound Horizon collection is also growing, hehe.

@Jencut
What an elegant little lady you have! Congrats on getting her. ^3^
@Chihiro haha you're not kidding! I'm like a woman possessed! LOL

@Puppe Thank you! Your two are gorgeous they look fantastic together, would love to see more pics! Happy
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart