Show your new Doll!
Devon's jacket is so adorable!!
Wow there are so many awesome dolls in this thread!! Offgenemi, I love Babur!! PoisonedDeath, I never liked Rayne much, but out of his stock... Devon looks awesome.

[Image: F39F6C2E-C38B-4ABA-8A11-2F14EABE484F_zpslj6f3a9o.jpg]

My husband found Lir Nostalgic Version at Tuesday Morning for me last night, and I am loving his adorable, pouty look.
Nostalgic Lit is very cute! I have one. I was going to sell him but my hubby said keep him smile I love how extra annoyed he looks smile
Lir is such a cute little sailor!
My new Penpen(one of my Little Grails) is equal parts frumpy and adorable in her penguin costume. I love her pink eyechips and foiled sheen on hersuit. Nice quality.
[Image: 23rahys.jpg]
Melissa, I adore Nostaglic Lir! He's so golden and pouty.

renlee83, litte Penpen is so cute! I wish they'd made a full size Dal version.
(11-20-2016, 12:40 PM)renlee83 Wrote: My new Penpen(one of my Little Grails) is equal parts frumpy and adorable in her penguin costume. I love her pink eyechips and foiled sheen on hersuit. Nice quality.

The only thing I don't understand about PenPen... Is that she came with a stand. How are you going to get that butt onto a stand? Lol
(11-21-2016, 03:10 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 12:40 PM)renlee83 Wrote: My new Penpen(one of my Little Grails) is equal parts frumpy and adorable in her penguin costume. I love her pink eyechips and foiled sheen on hersuit. Nice quality.

The only thing I don't understand about PenPen... Is that she came with a stand. How are you going to get that but onto a stand? Lol

LOL My partner and I were just laughing about that last night. Right now she is just kind of bowling pin-wobbly, leaning against my other dolls.
Cinciallegra made it home today. I really love her unique and stark face, especially with the silvery hair.
[Image: 33aqc0h.jpg]
Congrats! Cinci is a very beautiful girl, once you get her out of that drab outfit.
(11-22-2016, 02:18 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! Cinci is a very beautiful girl, once you get her out of that drab outfit.
I'm also very tempted to take down those braids and let that witchy hair fly. smile
I guess I'll reintroduce this girl here in a month when I'm allowed her, but my Christmas present arrived today. Obviously, I wanted to check her over and couldn't resist taking a few pictures too. I've wanted this girl for 8 years, so I'm struggling to believe she's really mine. Meet Morgana!

[Image: 30417453314_f103468560.jpg]Morgana by Hayden, on Flickr
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
Ooo! Congrats on the new Prunella!
(11-26-2016, 07:02 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: I've wanted this girl for 8 years, so I'm struggling to believe she's really mine.

Eight years! Wow! Congratulations on finally finding, and acquiring, such a prize! (But now you have to "officially" wait another month! Oh, the delightfully unbearable agony!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Wonderful dolls, everyone. Congrats! <3

I know how long you've wanted Prunella, PoisonedDeath, and I'm so glad you finally got her. <3 I can't wait to see her when you aren't sneaking photos of her. wink

My Christmas present also arrived today...my first Namu! But I can't have him until Christmas either. I haven't gotten a doll as a gift since LAST Christmas, so I've forgotten how hard it is to wait. LOL (Although I did 'open him up(he wasn't NRFB) to put the spare wig that was in the box on him(much better than his stock, I forget how much I love Monique wigs until I get another one...afoisjaf <3) and to let him hold his bouquet).
[Image: 31196314402_12041ee9b4_z.jpg]Hurry Christmas, Hurry Fast by Haley, on Flickr
I'll introduce him here again in a little less than a month!
Congrats on the new dolls, people! Special 4

Just got my first Isul

[Image: 31331708896_1b6e5c5e49_z.jpg]
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)