A Very Vampire Halloween! ♥
In our house, a little Tangkou named Lucy is the heart and soul of Halloween.

[Image: 9a78jp.jpg]
Lucy: Halloween! Yay!

But she has a hard time convincing her brothers to pose with her for a scary Halloween photoshoot.

Nate was having none of it, despite repeated glomping attempts.

[Image: 2d93gx5.jpg]
Lucy: Here, you put your fangs on, I'll braid your hair!
Nate: No sad

[Image: 34zktb6.jpg]
Lucy: Please! I love you! (emotional blackmail xD)
Nate: -sigh-

[Image: dnf30w.jpg]
Lucy: See? if you just hold still we look cute together!
Nate: Why don't I ever get to pose like this with Roz? :/

[Image: 2305ea.jpg]
Lucy: Nathaniel, did you forget to put your fangs on for the family photo!? Rawr!
Nate: o.O

Finally, EVERYONE had their fangs on (Nate: Sorry Sweatdrop) and the Pumpkin was lit for Halloween night!

[Image: 2euh6ih.jpg]

[Image: wi4u82.jpg]
Lucy: Haha, Nate...you're actually kinda scary with those fangs Sweatdrop
Nate: And these are my white ones. Wait till you see my bloody ones -evil grin-
Lucy: Wah, I'm scared now! I'm going to go play with Harrison instead!

[Image: 332xlch.jpg]
Lucy: I love my (not too) scary big brother ♥
Harry: Hey, these fangs make me look even sexier. Can I keep them?
Everyone else: YOU'RE A DEMON NOT A VAMPIRE Sweatdrop

- The end! -
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Your Halloween themed dolls are so cute! And your Sebastian is especially dashing. ^^ Love the pics!!
Aw, cute! I loved this little picfic. Lucy is adorable -- what Tangkou is she?
(11-04-2013, 03:10 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Harry: Hey, these fangs make me look even sexier. Can I keep them?
Everyone else: YOU'RE A DEMON NOT A VAMPIRE Sweatdrop

LOL Harry's sexy and he knows it. XD (But that doesn't make you a vampire!!)

Hehe, I hope your dolls enjoyed their Halloween! wink

(11-06-2013, 03:06 PM)vadafade Wrote: Aw, cute! I loved this little picfic. Lucy is adorable

Agreed! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Tangkous scare me a bit (I think it's the eyes)

She makes a great vamp though! They all do! Best keep an eye on them, you may end up with an entire vamp doll collection! xD
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Thanks you guys!! blush I had fun doing this, themed photoshoots are the best.

Lucy is a Vampire Tangkou Vada, and the only negative about her is unlike Nate her fangs aren't removable. So no matter how I redress her she'll always be a vampire! (I don't think she minds, somehow Sweatdrop)

Ahaha Super, don't tempt me, I've already got my eye on that Isul from the monster night series; if he ever gets released that is wink and you're right! In some lights Tangkous can look as sweet as Pullips...and then in other lights they look like they want to eat your soul xD It's all part of their charm LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(11-07-2013, 07:14 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Lucy is a Vampire Tangkou Vada, and the only negative about her is unlike Nate her fangs aren't removable. So no matter how I redress her she'll always be a vampire! (I don't think she minds, somehow Sweatdrop)

Ah, cool! Is she a recent release? The last time I checked on Tangkous (maybe 8-9 months ago?), I don't remember seeing her at all!
Yep! I think she and Grace were the last 2 releases.
She's a cutie for a vampire. They all look fangtastic!
Aw thank you! (And high five for the pun xD)

Yes, I always picture her more as a fangirl who wants to dress as a vampire than an actual vampire. She's just not very scary Tongue