Luna
I couldn't find her on any of the other pages.

How much do people think a second hand Toki Doki Luna would cost with wig, stock, but wouldn't have to be MIB or NRFB.

She's become a grail dolly for me now, but she's more than I'd be willing to pay full price (especially the thought of having to possibly order from the US and possible customs).

Just thought I'd find out
Owns:
[b]Pullip:
2007 Shinku: 'Jennifer' Dal Tinkerbell
Wishlist: All the Tokidoki girls!
BJDs: Dollfie Dream Dynamite Mai Shiranui, Luts Nanuri 07 head, Iplehouse Freezia head, Dollshe Van head, DZ Ying head
Monster High: Wave 1 Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona. Dead Tired Frankie, Draculaura. Ghoul Spirit Venus, GS Spectra. Frights Camera Action Clawdia, FCA Cleo, Porter Geiss
Wishlist: ]Twyla, W1 Venus, W1 Cleo and Nefra
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter
Wishlist: All Madelines and Lizzy Hearts

Not sure if brave enough to venture into Blythe territory...
I am wondering how much a nude Luna (with wig unremoved) would be going for. I somehow lost the Unicorno shirt that she came with (sadface). I also like the bag and Donutella and I want to keep them. Not sure who would really go for something like that. But I am curious anyway.
At home: Angelic Pretty Sfolgia and Marie.
I saw some new condition nude Lunas (with wig) going on Ebay a few months ago for, I think, $88. So without wig maybe $5 less?

However Luna is sold out and sought-after, so maybe she might be worth more to someone smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Need a price please - tokidoki Luna - NRFB, perfect - want to know how much to sell her for. X
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine