The 2013 Family Photo!
so beautiful! smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Wow, her prices for her sweaters are crazy low. They are super cute too.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Thanks you guys!! blush

@Vada yep, it was a bit of a surprise when she arrived! The only doll who's greyer than her is a vampire LOL it's a little weird, I'm not sure why Groove wanted her and Pluto to look like that :?

@Byronic yes, her prices are great! I hope to return for more hats in later in the year.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I'm so jealous of your collection! *_*
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Aw, thank you Super yay no need to be jealous though - your collection is super-beautiful!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(01-03-2014, 10:54 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Thanks you guys!! blush

@Vada yep, it was a bit of a surprise when she arrived! The only doll who's greyer than her is a vampire LOL it's a little weird, I'm not sure why Groove wanted her and Pluto to look like that :?

Because when you're a scientist, you must be a nerd, and nerds never go into the sun. :-D

Fantastic collection for just a year! I'm totes jealous, but good for you, you've got a really nice group there.
The Doll God has blessed you with a beautifull family Missy! Congrats for all of them yay
Let them eat cake!~
Aw Scarlett, what a lovely way of phrasing it! Thank you yay I'll be praying to the doll god for more excellent dollies this year (as well as more affordable releases) LOL

Haha Kyubi I had never thought of it like that Tongue but honestly I'm beginning to wonder if she's the type of scientist who experimented on herself!! She and Pluto are too grey to look human o.O