The 2013 Family Photo!
Warning: bloody huge photos ahead!

So I thought it would be nice to commemorate 2013, the year I started collecting Pullip & friends, with a big group photo showing everyone who joined the family this year!

I was wrong. It was not nice. It was a frantic hour of sweating, panicking about 1 doll falling over and causing a plastic avalanche, trying to fit everyone in the frame, and family members grumbling about not being able to get upstairs to the bathroom.

BUT LO! IT WAS FINALLY DONE!

[Image: 263bo1z.jpg]

[Image: aakkg8.jpg]

[Image: 34irep1.jpg]

[Image: 29wr51x.jpg]

[Image: 2njcxhk.jpg]

(I really wanted everyone to be in full stock for the photo, but I took one look at how many were actually redressed and thought LOL NOPE Sweatdrop hope they look dressy enough for the occasion!)

Conclusion: In a family of 35 dolls with movable eyes, about 3 of them managed to actually look at the camera frown.

Also, HOLY COW HOW DID I GET THIS MANY DOLLS!? D: must slow down next year (she says with her fingers crossed behind her back) LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Wow!! I want to bathe in all the beautiful dolls! Heart That's quite a collection there, Missy. I'd call it your Year of The Pullip!

Who's the girl standing next to Fleur/Luna? Is that BRH? I never realized her skin was so gray!

PS: I know what you mean about one doll falling over and causing an avalanche. That's the worst! LOL
"Year of the Pullip"--love it!

You sure have a big family there--they take up your stairway. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
omg, your family is so amazing! Especially with this being your first year of collecting, I am incredibly happy that you were able to find so many lovely new dolls to bring home! I also must say that I cracked up at Nicolas' pose. He definitely sticks out in your lovely sea of ladies, and he's looking a little overwhelmed! Cuuuute!! LOL

Vadafade, that grey doll looks like Steampunk Aurora to me! Special 3 That's who I'm betting it is, anyways! >w<

Missy, one of your dolls (Peter Pan, perhaps?) is wearing a super cute deer sweater! I love it so much! Would you happen to remember where you got it from? That would fit in so nicely with my doll's wardrobe, so I'd love to order one of my own! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Oh, I noticed that deer sweater too, pixachii! Isn't it just the cutest?! And so festive for the holiday!
(01-01-2014, 08:14 AM)vadafade Wrote: Oh, I noticed that deer sweater too, pixachii! Isn't it just the cutest?! And so festive for the holiday!

Same, I think its really cute also!

Wow! U do have a massive collection already, do u manage to find time to focus on each doll?

That is a fantastic collection and great job getting them all in one place grin
Holy cow! O_o So many Pullips! The stairs were a great idea, by the way. wink Must think of how to arrange my dollies...
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

That's quite a collection you have there smile
WaoO!! It's a great... and big collection!! smile
Thanks so much everyone! blush And happy new year, woo!!!

I'm happy with the photo results but I won't be doing that again next year, it's too freakin' stressful! Dead

(01-01-2014, 07:42 AM)pixachii Wrote: Missy, one of your dolls (Peter Pan, perhaps?) is wearing a super cute deer sweater! I love it so much! Would you happen to remember where you got it from? That would fit in so nicely with my doll's wardrobe, so I'd love to order one of my own! Special 3

Aw, thanks! It was so cute and festive I couldn't resist xD It's called the Wintertime Set (includes hat and sweater) and it's made by Dolls Fashion store:

http://dollsfashion-shop.jimdo.com/pullip-fashion-shop/

I think all the creations are OOAK but the lady Jelena who runs it is SO helpful and can take commissions for something similar if what you like is out of stock smile I highly recommend her! The bobble hats you see above (apart from the stock hats) are also made by her.

Bwahaha, poor Nicki. I think if he'd turned around and seen all those Pullips behind him he'd have been a little scared LOL

And yup, Pixachii is right, Vada - that's a Steampunk Aurora yay I wanted her (and Hugo the Gyro) back in stock the most, but Steampunk outfits are even harder to put back on than they are to take off! -cries- lol
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Wow, that's a lot of work!
So many cuties! Congrats on getting and having them all. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
So that's what all my dolls would look like together! We have almost the same number. You have a few more than me, but damn! That looks like a ton of work. I'm super impressed at your effort and your collection. They all look so wonderful together!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(01-01-2014, 10:37 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: And yup, Pixachii is right, Vada - that's a Steampunk Aurora yay

Whoa, I had no idea her skin was so gray! She's awesome.