Prupate trying a wig
I'm supposed to sell this wig, so I put it on her at a whim because she was readily available. she looks quite chic I think Tongue. I got this for my taeyang, but it wasn't right for him. What do you think? And how am I ever going to sell anything, sigh.. We'll see if I manage once the wig I ordered for her arrives smile.

[Image: 11774601983_f2b791f56f.jpg]
Prupate is showing off a wig I'm supposed to sell. I'm not so sure now Tongue by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
ooh I love it on her smile Keep it smile There aren't enough cute short haired girls out there wink
She totally reminds me of Anne Hathaway when she cut her hair !

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(01-06-2014, 03:15 AM)Chihiro Wrote: She totally reminds me of Anne Hathaway when she cut her hair !

Ditto this! I would keep the wig, it looks adorable on her!
I love it on her as well, it just took me by surprise. The result of me being to lazy to go upstairs to get my boy doll ;3. I think she will have to keep it. I'm expecting two new wigs, one for Felix River and one was supposed to be for Prupate. But I think the new one will go to Tiphona instead. Her wig is a awful mess and a total pain anyway.

Btw: The wig change made a name for Pru pop up in my head. It will be Cornelia grin. That's taken it's sweet time to reveal itself smile.

And there is certainly not enough pullips with short hair. The only other I have is my Catwoman.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Gorgeous! Happy
Let them eat cake!~
Wow, she does look so chic! o.O (now all Cornelia needs is a stole, a Gucci handbag and a limo to climb gracefully into xD) It always amazes me how much a wig can change a Pullip's personality. And how wonderful it inspired your name for her! Lovely choice, by the way yay

You're so right about there needing to be more Pullips with short hair. It's not only cute, it makes them a hell of a lot easier to care for LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you <3. Haha, Missy_Crane grin. I was actually thinking I need to update her wardrobe wink. She's got the hand ready for a handbag already ^-^.

I have a awful time caring for some of my girls due to their hair. Especially those with ringlets, le sigh.. They just stand around looking pretty.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Super cute! That wig looks great on her!