New wig for Felix <3
Here my sexy Felix River after he put on the new wig and got his new eyechips in. They are two coloured coolcats. The pics aren't great as it's dark out, I need a lamp of some sort for indoor photos. Cornelia is trying the wig I ordered for her. I think she will have to swap between this and the black one, they are both fab on her :3. I will take more pics of Felix in daylight sometime so his eyechips will show better, they really are gorgeous ^-^.

[Image: 11856271683_d7c131da5c.jpg]
Felix Rivers new wig grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 11856412614_db4542fb84.jpg]
Felix Rivers new wig grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 11856702034_49bc137fc7.jpg]
Cornelia trying a new wig smile by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 11856564843_0e24d15712.jpg]
Cornelia trying a new wig smile by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Oh my gosh, they look GREAT! Felix is hawt!! yay
I looooove Cornelia's wig. I think that that Leekworld wig is one of my all-time favorite doll wigs. It just seems to look good on every doll! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Wow, Felix looks handsome! Look at him there, hand on hip, rebel without a cause xD I love how the wig flops in front of one eye.

Aww, and your Cornelia is adorable in any wig yay wow, two-toned really suits Prupies doesn't it? It almost looks like you've styled her original wig, it's a great look!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Both look stunning in their new wigs! I love prupates smile.
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Both look lovely smile Felix is a hottie and Cornelia is so sweet
Love both of them in their new looks!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you girls grin. There's a reason I have wanted these wigs for months. Finally both were in stock in the size and colour I wanted :3. They are both in size 9-10 and that works great, much easier to get them on. His wig goes over his eyemec buttons, but I'm ok with that ^-^.

(01-10-2014, 03:25 AM)vadafade Wrote: Oh my gosh, they look GREAT! Felix is hawt!! yay
If I was a Pullip I would totally want him wink.

(01-10-2014, 03:53 AM)pixachii Wrote: I looooove Cornelia's wig. I think that that Leekworld wig is one of my all-time favorite doll wigs. It just seems to look good on every doll! Heart
That is so true, I have seen this wig on a couple of Pullips and it's so stunning Heart 2.

(01-10-2014, 05:05 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Wow, Felix looks handsome! Look at him there, hand on hip, rebel without a cause xD I love how the wig flops in front of one eye.

Aww, and your Cornelia is adorable in any wig yay wow, two-toned really suits Prupies doesn't it? It almost looks like you've styled her original wig, it's a great look!
You can see he is trouble alright wink. I took inspiration for his style from pure_embers on flickr. Her Sebastian has this wig, although now she has changed it for a fur wig instead.

For Cornelia I wanted this wig because the colours are the same as her stock wig. I always loved the stock wigs colours but not the hairstyle, so this is perfect grin.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
They both look great smile

Both have very lovely wigs on them! smile
I especially love your Cornelia's wig, by all means, is it this one? And did you buy it a long time ago as it's sold out now? Innocent
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thank you <3. It's that wig but it's not that size. It's a size bigger as wigs in size 8-9 don't agree with me smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
They both look great!
Cornelia's is especially gorgeous. I've actually considered that wig, too~ :3 It's very pretty.

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Ooo Felix is so handsome!! He looks great in his new wig and eyechips! I think Cornelia is waaay too cute in her new wig! It looks very similar to her stock wig, it's kind of like an upgrade!!
Thank you both grin. That wig is fab, it's not too long either so it's easy to handle smile. I agree it's a upgrade, the hairstyle is much better. She didn't come with her original wig, but I don't like the hairstyle on that one anyway ^-^.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
All great wigs. I love Cornelia's.