Hannah and Her New Sweater
Hannah (at least I think that's what I'm naming her) wants to show off her new sweater knitted by the talented ByronicHeroine.
[Image: 12182196464_662b45eece_z.jpg]
Hannah: Don't I look adorable?

[Image: 12182192704_067c22f45c_z.jpg]
Hannah: Look at the lovely stitching on the sleeves!

[Image: 12182005133_8e08a6eed4_z.jpg]
Hannah: I love my new sweater! I think I need a whole bunch of clothes to go with it, right Mom?

Thanks, ByronicHeroine!
You are very welcome! I'm glad it fits her so well. I had to guess.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
ADORBS!!!!!!!!!!! would expect nothing less from the awesome Byronic smile

and Hannah rocks it! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
She's adorable!
So cute! Byronic is a whiz with those sweaters. Hannah looks all cozy in the cardigan, I love her look.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Really cute girl and what cute clothes ^^
Did she got a Pure Neemo Body?
the hands looks like PN hands
So cute! I love her little blue and yellow outfit combo.
She looks so adorable! I love her new sweater. smile Byronic did a great job!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Thanks for all the nice comments and a big Thank You to ByronicHeroine for the sweater! And yes, Hannah has an Azone PNXS body and those are some of the hands from the option hand set.
I can never see a Yeolume picture without feeling like my insides are melting from the cuteness!

I love how you've styled her in the blue and yellow, it's so cheerful. And what a darling little sweater, BH is very talented smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
What a cutie!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
(01-29-2014, 05:30 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I can never see a Yeolume picture without feeling like my insides are melting from the cuteness!

I love how you've styled her in the blue and yellow, it's so cheerful. And what a darling little sweater, BH is very talented smile
The outfit started with the yellow hat I bought from ByronicHeroine at PUDDLE last year. When I got home with it, I found it didn't match anything. So tracked down some matching fabric and made the dress. She's also wearing a matching pair of bloomers. And then ByronicHerione offered me a trade for something I had for sale and I couldn't say no. I can sew and do a lot of other kinds of needlework but I have yet to pick up knitting or crochet. And now Hannah doesn't have to freeze in her sleeveless summer dress this winter. LOL
What a cutie! The sweater is fantastic! Byronic, what size needles did you use? And can I ask what yarn?

I like how well her tights match the blue in her dress too!
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
How have I not commented here yet!!?? Hannah is so precious, and I love her outfit! Special 3 Every piece of it coordinates together so well!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
(01-30-2014, 12:30 PM)Tinnu Wrote: What a cutie! The sweater is fantastic! Byronic, what size needles did you use? And can I ask what yarn?

I like how well her tights match the blue in her dress too!

Umm...let me check ravelry. It's the only project page I've ever got around to making, hehe. Here's the link.

If you don't have an account, I used size 0 needles, and two strands of a recycled merino lace weight yarn I got form an etsy seller, Penelopes Fine Yarns.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society