Snow!!
Since I have moved down south, it has really struck me as odd just how little snow we get down here! Originally from northern Ohio, I am used to feet of snow, and the most we've had this winter is 3 inches.
I decided to make the best of the situation and take my gals out for a shoot every time we got a bit of snow. Most of these photos were taken on different days and during different stages of melting, but I am in the mood for some snow appreciation!!

[Image: 12226979853_6f939136ac_z.jpg]

[Image: 12195118156_90d0854316_z.jpg]

[Image: 11862171966_ca9453c4c9_z.jpg]

[Image: 11843845206_cbbe5a34ac_z.jpg]

[Image: 11805430936_b27ed4475c_z.jpg]

[Image: 11596047704_86f26c9695_z.jpg]

[Image: 11090029506_65fb00914a_z.jpg]

Thanks for looking!! Heart
Beautiful!! I particularly love the one of your Pere Noel; she looks very much at home in the snow smile

Ahh, Pullips look so cute playing in the snow. I hope to take some pics like this someday but sadly it mostly rains in the southwest UK, hardly ever snow LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Ah, Snur, welcome to DM! I've enjoyed you photos on Flickr for some time now and your photos are lovely as always. Be happy you've left Ohio behind, it's been a really cold and snowy winter so far.
Ugh its terrible in Ohio!! I also visit Tennessee a lot and it has been so cold
Absolutely stunning pics and beautiful girls <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thanks everyone!! Honestly, I really miss the crazy weather from Ohio!! I guess I'm just a snow person, haha.
Beautiful photos--my favorite is the ones with the sun casting an orange glow on the pretty girl.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
What fun snow pictures! I really like the berry picking one. We've had a colder and snowier than usual winter here too, and I am quite getting tired of it all, but it's refreshing to see your girls having fun in the snow smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
So beautyful pictures.
I love them.
And your pre Noel is so cute in the snow.
A little Ice princess ^^
Thank you all so much for your kind words! It's so great to see so many active users, I am used to the dead topics from Pulllipstyle, haha. Anyhoo, I am glad you like my pics!!
I am currently snowed in and work has been cancelled for tomorrow too. I'm a lot bigger fan of it, when I don't have to be out in it! My fave pic is the ballerina in the snow, but they are all wonderful.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Happy snow day, kuanyin smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Wow! These photos are simply gorgeous! I've been eyeing Pere Noel, and these pics are making me want her even more!
What lovely pictures smile
SO beautiful outside photos!