Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
I've heard that the toys r us Frankie/Jackson set was being found too. I was actually by the toys r us --about an hour from home -- yesterday, but no time to look and no money if I found it! I don't really like Frankie much but dying for a Jackson.

I have two creative MH projects I'm working on at the moment: I'm redressing a custom Jinafire I bought on eBay and decided I didn't care for in person, so I'm making her a new outfit before I try reselling her. She has a pretty baby pink wig and a very delicate faceup, very sweet, but I decided I liked my stock new Scaremester Jina better! So hopefully I'll find her a nice new home. So far I made her a black v-neck shirt, a vintage floral silk jacket, and am planning on making her a gold and pink silk high waisted skirt. :3 my sewing's been a bit slowed: I fell and hurt my hands about a week ago and the bruising is clearing up!

I love doing re-roots and I have one of those in progress too: I'm doing a Spectra I got in a bait lot. The hair I'm using is Saran in a black/lavender/white/baby pink blend and it's turning out pretty. I'm teaching my mom how to do the reroots and she's doing a Draculaura in blonde/baby pink.

So those are my current projects! I'd still like a Honey and I'd kind of like that Jackson, but I'm not really on any mh hunts right now. I'm really enamored with my Viperine, oh my goodness. I did a redress of her (alllll in stretch knits and I hate sewing knits!). She's a bit 70s glam inspired: a short metallic gold skirt, black shirt, metallic pink long coat :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Severity - 02-10-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM